• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Sinai Silence said:
No it isn't but I kinda wish it was now haha. I love the cute/horror style the game has and I thought the story was well written. Basil is best boi :D

Its the black mage logo from Ghostemane if you feel like checking him out. It's bigger but a lot less painful than my other rib tattoo ^_^

I bet your dad is gonna love those gifts, the wind chime is a lovely gift idea ♡
Oh I know Ghostemane! Not a superfan but he's an artist with talent (Also love Lil Peep as I see in your profile picture and the quote). And thank you, I hope so. Was naming that as a good thing that happened. My dad is picky but I hope he'll like it; he asked specifically for a bamboo wind chime and I got the size he wanted so... best of luck to me!

• Love
Reactions: Sinai Silence
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Desire=half of life. Indifference=half of death.
I had a slipped disc in my back from doing too heavy an overhead press that has apparently gone back into the proper position. I won't be doing any more overhead presses.

http-410

http-410

nowhere
- my cat, after she had eaten and a little later went out of the litter box. She looked at me proudly both times and meowed as if to say "Look what I did!"
- my other cat when she lay down in bed with me purring. Right next to my face
- I took a bath. I'm not better mentally, but it was a little refreshing physically
- I made myself something warm to eat, even though it wasn't really healthy
- chocolate pudding
- today was not very hot and it rained
- a certain temporary stressor is absent for the time being

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Not good for me but for my brother (and, by extension, my family): my brother’s business is doing better even if he is doing shady things to make that happen. I’m not sure if I approve morally, but it means he can take better care of his family and our parents, so I can’t complain too hard.

Reactions: Largeletters
Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
lofticries said:
I can eat solids today despite yesterday feeling like I couldn't even consume water.
If you don’t mind me asking, why is this happening to you?

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Celerity said:
If you don’t mind me asking, why is this happening to you?
I'm having gerd/acid reflux symptoms which for some reason seem like they've came over night. Been having them for the past 2 weeks. Yesterday was the worst because my throat felt like it was burning with a marble inside. I couldn't stop belching as well and my airway felt smaller. Today I'm better but still hesitant to eat much. My stomach still feels like its burning a bit but i'll take that than not being able to eat or drink.

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
lofticries said:
I'm having gerd/acid reflux symptoms which for some reason seem like they've came over night. Been having them for the past 2 weeks. Yesterday was the worst because my throat felt like it was burning with a marble inside. I couldn't stop belching as well and my airway felt smaller. Today I'm better but still hesitant to eat much. My stomach still feels like its burning a bit but i'll take that than not being able to eat or drink.
You need to get an endoscopy. They can dilate your esophagus if needed. If you have too much damage to the esophagus, you can develop a condition called Barrett’s Esophagus or even esophageal cancer. Be careful. Endoscopies are very bad ox and covered by most insurance. There are other, equally dangerous conditions that can cause that too. Do not play around with it. It is NOT a good way to go.

Reactions: lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Celerity said:
You need to get an endoscopy. They can dilate your esophagus if needed. If you have too much damage to the esophagus, you can develop a condition called Barrett’s Esophagus or even esophageal cancer. Be careful. Endoscopies are very bad ox and covered by most insurance. There are other, equally dangerous conditions that can cause that too. Do not play around with it. It is NOT a good way to go.
I'm planning to see a doctor about it this month. I had to go the er because of one(the first actually) episode I had with it where I couldn't even talk and my throat felt like it had something sharp inside. Yeah I researched a bit about it. Scary stuff. My mom suffers from severe acid reflux so I know all the complications that comes with it first hand. I'm taking nexium as suggested by her(which seem to be working) but i still want to know exactly what's going on with my stomach.

Last edited:
narval

narval

Experienced
My sister runs out my mother's house. Long story short: my mother was VERY megligent in the past and VERY toxic now. Now my sister can't take anymore and runs. Yes, it didn't happened to me but i'm happy right now. Is a excellent new.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Desire=half of life. Indifference=half of death.
There haven't been palmetto bugs inside for a long time now.

Reactions: Celerity
C

Curious89

Fleeting glimpse of existence
I have physically survived till the moment of writing this.

No I am not involved in any active CTB attempts.

I just didn't think (rather hoped not) that I would make it this far.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters