• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
I just found a guy who is a friend of a friend. He sells fentanyl in patches but I don't know if that's enough for ctb. I've asked him how many mg of fentanyl is in each patch, but I really don't know if it's going to work. My other option is to buy H from this same guy. I will keep you updated. Meanwhile, does anyone know if the patches can work?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Visionary
Apr 15, 2022
Aren't patches time-released? If so, I would say the answer to your question of whether they will work is no.

Reactions: Someone123
U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
Aren't patches time-released? If so, I would say the answer to your question of whether they will work is no.
I have read that they can be dangerous if several are applied at once or if heat is applied to them, since the medicine comes out faster. Here it says: https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a601202.html

I have thought about applying several patches at the same time, I would have to calculate the dose carefully.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Visionary
Apr 15, 2022
I have read that they can be dangerous if several are applied at once or if heat is applied to them, since the medicine comes out faster. Here it says: https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a601202.html

I have thought about applying several patches at the same time, I would have to calculate the dose carefully.
I guess I just wouldn't be comfortable hoping for the best with an unproven method such as this.

Reactions: Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
There rae cases of patches accidentally causing death, but I thyink it would take some research on google to see if you could do this.

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
There rae cases of patches accidentally causing death, but I thyink it would take some research on google to see if you could do this.
Here is my calculation. I have read that 2 mg of fentanyl is lethal. Each patch has a total of 2 mg (the lethal dose), but delivers 12 micrograms per hour. If heat is applied, the medicine is released faster. If under normal conditions, a patch delivers 96 micrograms in 8 hours, you would need about 25 patches (each box contains 5, so you would need 5 boxes). If I put all those patches together with some heat (water bottle or something) and go to sleep, it might work.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Here is my calculation. I have read that 2 mg of fentanyl is lethal. Each patch has a total of 2 mg (the lethal dose), but delivers 12 micrograms per hour. If heat is applied, the medicine is released faster. If under normal conditions, a patch delivers 96 micrograms in 8 hours, you would need about 25 patches (each box contains 5, so you would need 5 boxes). If I put all those patches together with some heat (water bottle or something) and go to sleep, it might work.
It's best to not experiment with something that might work, though, because you can end up "half-killing" yourself and end up a vegetable for many years. It seems too dicey. You should be confident that a method will work, in my opinion.

A

Asiam

Nov 22, 2022
U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
Can you not extract patches?
Oh thank you very much. The truth is I don't know how to extract it exactly, and also I’ve never injected me with anything, so that would be my second option. I have also read that applying multiple patches can be fatal, and there have even been deeaths from patch ingestion, so multiple patches on the skin and some in the mouth, combined with some benzos, may work.

M

m56sl

Nov 21, 2022
Not sure how to get this form but a doctor injected himself with it. They have so many tools to do it they are almost always successful.