• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Cee

Cee

cute girl
Sep 22, 2018
I'm talking like physically here. I always feels sick or gross or nauseous or have a headache or just generally not well. I eat pretty average, im no vegan or anything but its no worse than any other person. I just constantly feel uncomfortable, makes me never want to do anything bc i just dont feel physically up for it (or mentally, but thats another matter).

Honestly this contributes to my want to ctb because being dead = no body = ill never have to feel like this ever again for the rest of eternity. I hate it so much i cant have one day where i just feel like a normal human.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I'm talking like physically here. I always feels sick or gross or nauseous or have a headache or just generally not well. I eat pretty average, im no vegan or anything but its no worse than any other person. I just constantly feel uncomfortable, makes me never want to do anything bc i just dont feel physically up for it (or mentally, but thats another matter).

Honestly this contributes to my want to ctb because being dead = no body = ill never have to feel like this ever again for the rest of eternity. I hate it so much i cant have one day where i just feel like a normal human.
There's no such thing as being normal. Normal only means conforming to a social contract. The way you feel is unique to you and your suffering is entirely subjective. As for me I wholeheartedly agree I am unsettled by something wrong with my body constantly even little things like itching.

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
I'm feeling the same. Hernia,flimsy stomach,sore legs and feet,.. The list goes on. Now with winter approaching i already feel cold 95% of the time .. at home or at work. Good times ...

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I feel good physically, but I am on a pretty strict diet of non-processed foods and I exercise regularly.

I will tell you. I have over 200 games in Steam, and Vidya has gotten fuckin boring bro.

Reactions: Angel Goddess