• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
We've added a new feature to the forum which with the intention to increase your privacy. There is a new button in the dropdown menu which leads you to weather.com and pressing Esc on your keyboard alternatively leads you to Google now. This gives you the option to leave the site quickly if necessary.

That's how it looks like.

Thanks,
RainAndSadness

Last edited:
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Question for you all. What is the point of reaction score? Does having a high score unlock anything?
The point of the reaction score is exactly the same than the point of the thumbs up and (defunct) down in BreadTube or in Facebook or hearts in Insta. It keeps humans lemmings interested in technologically mediated social interaction through notifications and a sense of acceptance or impact.

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Huge love to @RainAndSadness as always for their constant hard work to keep us safe but did anyone else’s mind see “quick exit feature” and go straight to “new easy way to CTB” 🤣😂

Edit I see am definitely not the only one who thought this’. LOL!

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Mine is going to the actual Weather Channel site.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2022
We've added a new feature to the forum which with the intention to increase your privacy. There is a new button in the dropdown menu which leads you to weather.com and pressing Esc on your keyboard alternatively leads you to Google now. This gives you the option to leave the site quickly if necessary.

That's how it looks like.

View attachment 88015

Thanks,
RainAndSadness
Thank you, this is an excellent and useful idea!