• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
I am just dissapointed in everyone. Nobody really cares about me and I dont think they would give a flying fuck if I'd die. People in school would hear the news and then just go on about their lives not giving a single fuck. Nobody cares. F them.
I would. You are part of our family here. You are one of us. :)

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
I am just dissapointed in everyone. Nobody really cares about me and I dont think they would give a flying fuck if I'd die. People in school would hear the news and then just go on about their lives not giving a single fuck. Nobody cares. F them.

I'm sorry. Fuck them indeed.

At the same time, it can be good to realize other people's opinions don't have to weigh on us. You can do what's best for you instead of striving to please them.

(((Hug)))

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
I'm so sorry, love... The world is a very cruel place and like the people in this thread have said, we'd care. And we are here for you. Don't hesitate to come here and chat with us whenever you're struggling. That is what the community is here for. :heart:

mediocre

trapped here
I care if you die. Every time a member from here posts their goodbye thread I feel something even though I’ve never met them.

just know there are people here on the forum that are thinking of you and a lot of us can relate to what you are going through :heart:

Scarlett00

I’m someone I don’t want around.
I would care if you went. Remember that this is a safe space full of people who care and want the best for you. Seeing people leave is hard even if I’ve never spoken to them. I’m thinking of you