• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

T

tevati

Student
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone around? What is your main reason to kill yourself? Just asking for a friend.

Reactions: Angel Goddess
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Never been diagnosed with anything so I'm not aware of any mental illness.

I've never had any relationships with anyone(Family, friends, significant other), and it is unlikely I ever will. I go through life passing the time to get to the next day and the only end in sight is death. I just don't enjoy living and can't motivate myself to do much.

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
Right. This needs to be challenged. I don't know who'll lead the charge. I'm tired.

I don't think they were saying they agree with it, they said "in society." Which is true. In society, you will always been seen as mentally ill if you want to commit suicide, even if you have some sort of awful painful illness that will kill you eventually and horribly, people who are pro-life/anti-choice will never understand.

Reactions: Angel Goddess