• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Dollfaceh

Dollfaceh

Would scarcely notice we were gone
Squiddy said:
0 being you're not having any at all to 10 being you're going to ctb very soon because you can't take it anymore. Mine are a 6.5 today

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Today: 9-10. If I had all the products at my disposal, it could be the day to go.

I took 2 Benzos though and feel really numb now, though.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
6.5. Today is meh. Went to my brother's new school today since I didn't really have anything else to do and was curious how it looked on the inside. Afterwards, my mom took us to get breakfast at a fast food place and on the way there, I was talking to my mom for like 5-8 minutes and as usual, she told me to stop talking because I "talk too much." Then she talked down on another kid's hair comparing it to my brother's saying how "worse" the other kid's hair was.

When we got home, we ate and as usual, I felt guilty and threw up secretly because I would've gotten screamed at for "wasting money and food."

9.5. Only not at 10 because I have everything I need but won’t attempt today because the circumstances aren’t right. I am making plans for the near future though

J

jameslb72

Mine was at 10 last night i felt like a devil had possessed me I have a bottle of antifreeze in the garage and some very strong morphine strength pain killers plus phenothiazines to knock me out. I came very close. I woke up this morning feeling dreadful but tonight i feel better probably about a 3 . I always believe things can change even though at nearly 50 years of age they never have !

S

ScaredToLive

10. I managed to avoid literally all of my ex fiancé’s socials then accidentally saw her on Tik Tok, clearly with her new lad. Seems everything between us was just one massive lie. Back when I was 21 I woudlnt have cared, I would have just gone out and found another girl, those days are gone unfortunately. I got a reality check on what it’s like to be on the losing side I guess and it’s sucks. It’s shit cos I had a good day, got a job which I desperately needed, even though I’ll hate it. Seeing her has just fuckd me. Gonna most likely drive my car into a tree or into a river tomorrow.

CatTheBus5689

CatTheBus5689

I am less motivated to fly out the door to my local gun dealer right this second but man I wish some random would shoot me dead instantly in my sleep.