• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

D

deadverysoon

its over soon
10 - but its weird. im happy to end it.
so the last two days where not that painful.

my life got destroyed succsessfully and there is no cure for that. (there is - but this will never happen)

i will not go through anything anymore.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
I don't know. I can usually always tell, but right now, I can't. Yes I want to go to a better place, but I don't want to touch the rope again so soon after last attempt.
....I really want to go to a better place but I'm scared and unconfident. If I was confident and knew good things will happen, then it'd be 10.

BleederOfZion

BleederOfZion

Taedium vitae
Though I'm not gender dysphoric, I hate being a woman because all that matters is that everytime I do something with good intentions, it backfires and hurts my friends. And everytime that happens my sense of self worth plummets further and further, if I had any to begin with.
I hate myself and I wish nobody else existed but me half the time.

N

noname223

Enlightened
5. But only because I am slightly manic. Something is happening inside me. I can feel it. I feel like something very bad with my mental haelth will happen soon. I feel like collapsing again. Maybe a full mania or a new psychosis. I am so desperate what to do. Other people do not take me serious. I could quit my only hope to escape poverty.
I am wide awake 3am in the the morning and barely can sleep after that. I am so scared. If the psychosomatic pain returns I hope I have the guts to kill me.