D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
its.... yes..... what is it?.... yeah a 10.... fuck this shitty fucked up life. i hate it so much. but now i have to be patient. observation isnt that easy to trick. its exhausting to pretend everything is getting better.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
7.5. My student loans are coming back to haunt me after being frozen so long. My mom also keeps telling me she's going to kick me out by January 1st of next year. Life is going GREAT right now /s. If it weren't for potential hope about things getting better, I'd be ctb right now :(

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
5/10. I keep thinking about finally buying some SN but... I just never act on those thoughts. I think it's because I'm holding on to some insane hope that will probably never come true. Oh well, if it becomes obvious that I'm truly hopeless then I can go ahead and order the SN.

dannyboy2601

dannyboy2601

Aug 6, 2021
10 ... Had a breakdown and didn't turn up for work last week, now my boss wants to have a discussion ... We all know what that means ... Dunno why I bother working or even trying to attempt at living a life coz all I do is let people down... Time to tap out ... Hopefully survival instinct doesn't kick in this time...

D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
10 - but i have to be patient. in a few weeks its over. i will never have the chance to recover. but im forced to take pills. so i pretend that they help to get out of this shitty situation.

i cant wait for my death. i hate this world. i dont want to live anymore. i will not get what i would need to recover. so why the fuck cant i just die from a heart attack?

maybe the train is the best method at this moment.

Idontrecognizemyself

Idontrecognizemyself

Thank you for listening
Oct 26, 2021
4 I think? I'm about halfway thru coming off the new meds that made me so bad. I've spent the past 4 months vacillating wildly (every half hour, even) between 1 and 10. I'm exhausted.

D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
still 10 if this wasnt the highes number i would say 100000. just woke up and its bad. everything. just woke up in my broken life. i will kms no matter what happens. got bullied too much. dont want this ugly life anymore.