NumbItAll

NumbItAll

Waiting for the bus...
May 20, 2018
apparently I'm supposed to fluff up their ego
That's exactly what it is, lol. I love the ones that are just a checklist of demands without saying anything about themselves, or the classic "don't waste my time." Well how do I know what's considered a waste of your time? Is talking allowed? Okay, bye! Bumble and Hinge seem to have the nicest people, I've found.

Reactions: Greg
yive

yive

antinatalist
Nov 6, 2020
Just like life! I just noticed I'm always the one carrying the conversation IF it gets started. So fucking desperate for some interaction but apparently I'm supposed to fluff up their ego
"I just noticed I'm always the one carrying the conversation IF it gets started" — i have exactly the same experience...

online dating fucking sucks, it's pure suicide fuel. i'll never use any online dating apps anymore. sorry, but i respect myself

Last edited:
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Super duper enlightened
Sep 9, 2018
Must be brutal these days. Even when I talk to women accidentally online they seem to all ask for money. I wonder how many people are on these things to actually meet someone and have a real relationship? Must be a very small percentage.

Reactions: Greg
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Can't even get a conversation going much less get laid. Always reminded why I don't even bother
It’s like modern day “shopping” on Amazon for the “next” person that ignores you.

Think of people and their advertisement about how great they are. And then think of the many things that go horribly wrong.

If your “primary goal” is to “get laid”, you might want to rethink your purpose for being on there.

Grab your lotion and tissues and please enjoy a session with your left or right palm.

S

Siegfrida

Nov 21, 2021
I don't know how online dating is these days, but even some 6 - 7 years ago it was difficult. I was searching for a partner back then, went out on quite a lot of dates (maybe 20 - 30), but it never "clicked" with anyone.

AverageFanEnjoyer

AverageFanEnjoyer

The Real Monster
Sep 26, 2021
online dating is the least effective way to meet someone and advance imo...i met people in forums, reddit, etc. that i easily advanced the shit up with randomly and worked more tjan all these dating bulllshit wil ever work. i Used OK Cupid once... met a guy who was also childfree and etc.... stil ddidn;t click with him. But my ex, i met him randomly on reddit and he was also CF and antinatalist and it worked really well, but for a shorttime... All i'm saying is that meeting people from random places can be more meaningful than purposefully metting people from dating sites, dating sites are mere ego parade so don't trust 'em.

Reactions: not4us and CFLoser
Greg

Greg

Student
Jun 30, 2018
It’s like modern day “shopping” on Amazon for the “next” person that ignores you.

Think of people and their advertisement about how great they are. And then think of the many things that go horribly wrong.

If your “primary goal” is to “get laid”, you might want to rethink your purpose for being on there.

Grab your lotion and tissues and please enjoy a session with your left or right palm.
That only goes so far.

solid_snake

solid_snake

Nov 27, 2021
Modern dating isn't worth it anymore. You have to find something which makes life worth living outside of that.