• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

D

D4R1NG

How “safe” would a high dose opiate/benzo combo be? I have 70mg of oxycodone and a shitton of Xanax and clonazepam.

Last edited:
Reactions: fastFWD
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Experienced
I don't know, but I really envy what you have. I can't get fucking shit. I would think with alcohol shit hits harder. I don't know.

Reactions: toforigivelife
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★♥︎☠️♥︎★
Not enough, unless possibly you have 0 tolerance and 36 hours to not be found. Still that could likely be a coma or brain damage from minimal o2 to your brain.
I certainly wouldn't try it if I even had 2 years clean.

Reactions: Grumpy Bear
V

VicMackey

Student
D4R1NG said:
How “safe” would a high dose opiate/benzo combo be? I have 70mg of oxycodone and a shitton of Xanax and clonazepam.
You might have a slight chance to cross the rainbow bridge if you got falling down drunk and then took that. But i dont think its enough Oxy sorry.

Grumpy Bear

Grumpy Bear

What about fentanyl with a lot of benzos? I have almost no opioid tolerance and it’s been five years since I’ve abused benzos. I have access to fentanyl and bottles upon bottles of benzos.

Reactions: fastFWD
T

toforigivelife

Opiates and alcohol are a lethal combination. Oxycodone, heroin, etc., mixed with alcohol will kill you.

You just have to have the right amount of opiates. I don't know the exact number of milligrams that you need, you'll need to do your research.

If you don't have a high level of tolerance for opiates then you stand an even better chance of dying from the opiate/alcohol combination.

Alcohol and benzos can be a deadly combination. But you probably need something like Valium and lots of it. But if you mix benzos, opiates and alcohol then you probably will have a winning combination.

Start with an empty stomach and take Dramamine at least an hour beforehand (Dramamine also has a sedative effect).

Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★♥︎☠️♥︎★
Grumpy Bear said:
What about fentanyl with a lot of benzos? I have almost no opioid tolerance and it’s been five years since I’ve abused benzos. I have access to fentanyl and bottles upon bottles of benzo

Is this street Fent or an actual fentanyl analogue ordered from china in quantity from a different area of the web? If the latter, benzos wouldn't be needed. Street Fent or pressed 30s with a lot of benzos are a chance either way. It depends on purity of the dope etc.

Reactions: Grumpy Bear
Grumpy Bear

Grumpy Bear

Would it cause any distress? I feel like it would be a peaceful way to CTB.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Jumping_realms said:
Not enough, unless possibly you have 0 tolerance and 36 hours to not be found. Still that could likely be a coma or brain damage from minimal o2 to your brain.
I certainly wouldn't try it if I even had 2 years clean.
I totaly agree. anyone who has ever tried opiates is SOL. If you're very tolerant too and take them with benzos, you're wasting some good benzos Haha. If you find yourself that distressed and impulsive, you're better off taking just some benzos and getting high.
VicMackey said:
Throw back a couple of drinks and just use the fentanyl.
I would think it would be easier to get Fent than some other stuff here, and if you have zero tolerance, it's a done deal.

Last edited: