• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

A

antmann

Just spent the last of what minuscule funds I had on SN. It’s the HM one from the jungle site, I hope everything goes as planned. Looks like I’ll just be taking it with ibuprofen since I don’t have access to an antiemetic. Do you guys think ~2-3 hours after drinking is enough time to CTB if found?

Reactions: Sullun
BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Is Existence Just A Test?
Antiemetics are really important, you'll just vomit it out and fail.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
A

antmann

BeeLoyal said:
Antiemetics are really important, you'll just vomit it out and fail.
Even if a second dose is consumed after?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
I wouldn't worry about anti e, it was discussed last year in numerous threads and plenty of members have done it without. what matters is having extra cups and not being fond.

SN is a salt, if you drink salty water you will be sick i think there has only been 1 case where a person wasn't sick.

A

antmann

checkouttime said:
I wouldn't worry about anti e, it was discussed last year in numerous threads and plenty of members have done it without. what matters is having extra cups and not being fond.

SN is a salt, if you drink salty water you will be sick i think there has only been 1 case where a person wasn't sick.
How long must you not be found for?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
antmann said:
How long must you not be found for?
I don't know the exact answer, but it would be good few hours i think. the longer the better really. it does say in the PPH that death occurs after 40mins though. I don't know if you search the threads you may find the answer?

S

Sullun

antmann said:
Just spent the last of what minuscule funds I had on SN. It’s the HM one from the jungle site, I hope everything goes as planned. Looks like I’ll just be taking it with ibuprofen since I don’t have access to an antiemetic. Do you guys think ~2-3 hours after drinking is enough time to CTB if found?
Well done you. I wish you all the best.

Reactions: antmann