J

James777

Jun 6, 2022
While waiting for SN I came across a post on quora about people having police come other house, due to the purchase. I live in the UK where it is legal without a licence. However SN is a poison and is registered under some substances act. Has anyone ever had an incident with police while ordering SN.

M

Mr. Incapable

Jun 21, 2022
I was a user on SS in early 2021 and around that time there were many posts about their SN being intercepted before it was delivered and people having the police turn up at their door to check on their well-being and discuss why they made their purchase. I’m pretty sure there was a new regulation put in place shortly after which prohibited the purchase of SN for residential or recreational use. The last I knew from about a year ago or so that it was only able to be distributed to schools, universities and institutions which handle such chemicals.

I never tried to purchase it myself though. That’s just what I witnessed on this forum.

C

Cazzie

Jun 22, 2022
I have heard if this happening. Makes me nervous to purchase SN.

E

englishguy7

Jun 22, 2022
While waiting for SN I came across a post on quora about people having police come other house, due to the purchase. I live in the UK where it is legal without a licence. However SN is a poison and is registered under some substances act. Has anyone ever had an incident with police while ordering SN.
Hey man, where did you order it from?

Downandout82

Downandout82

Feb 10, 2020
I've purchased and had it delivered no police have come so far and am under mental health so not sure if this does happen or not ?

london333

london333

Experienced
May 5, 2022
SN is legal in the UK and i have not heard of any people having their parcel seized by police.

Nembutal on the other hand is illegal and there have been many issues with police especially with deliveries to America.

So if you have ordered SN in the UK you do not need to worry

Reactions: Downandout82