S

Shrike94

Jul 7, 2022
I know there is a lot of talk about ending life here, being a suicide forum and all, but does anyone have any good theories on how life started. I do not believe there is an adequate explanation given for that by the 'intellectual/ science' community.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I know there is a lot of talk about ending life here, being a suicide forum and all, but does anyone have any good theories on how life started. I do not believe there is an adequate explanation given for that by the 'intellectual/ science' community.

The very existence of consciousness is strange to me. I mean, why are there not only rocks, trees and water out there, but also sentient life..?

Perhaps consciousness was created in order to bring order to the chaos that was the universe in the beginning, but who knows...? What's your own theory?

S

Shrike94

Jul 7, 2022
I think the world we know is not that old, maybe not more than 10000 years if that many. This existence has to have some kind of meaning or purpose otherwise it wouldn't be here, which means it was probably created. By what I don't know, but I can't imagine it was just always here.

Reactions: obafgkm
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I think the world we know is not that old, maybe not more than 10000 years if that many. This existence has to have some kind of meaning or purpose otherwise it wouldn't be here, which means it was probably created. By what I don't know, but I can't imagine it was just always here.

That could be so. Being a skeptic myself, I mostly think that so-called "scientists" rely too much on guess work to establish some kind of a consensus rergarding so-called "scientific facts" - such as how many years have passed since the first humans appeared on this planet - in order to feel important. Now, I don't believe in any fringe ideas about a flat Earth or similar, but I mean that there's simply no concrete answer out there that may prove such theories correct. Why even bother with such things...?

I hope that we receive the answer to such questions at the time of death :wink:

Last edited:
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
There has been numerous research on this throughout decades

"Evolutionary process"