• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Gonna be banned soon due to angry shit. I'm interested in what others do living their last days or weeks. I just to go out drunk and high but that's just asking for trouble :hihi:. What yall do?
I know I am a rude dick. I'm bored though just interested how others pass the time. Oh everyone is mad at me xD. I'll find sth to do.

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
My life is full of shit, I can give you some of mine if you're out.

Aside from posting here I try to keep myself busy writing music or making art.

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Brick In The Wall said:
My life is full of shit, I can give you some of mine if you're out.

Aside from posting here I try to keep myself busy writing music or making art.
Same. Sorry to hear :(.
Nothing to lose now..I been a rude DICK on here but noone really told me too much about how much of a dick I am. I LOVE a good temper. I really wish someone would just call me out on my shit :hihi:. I'm not asking for it or anything but I haven't recieved the hate I deserve for my SHIT. Its not fair to others. I deserve ALOT of shit :smiling:. Idk what I'm talking I'm drunk.

Last edited:
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
The most interesting thing about severe bpd is I will be hella rude. But I still expect others to just love me when I feel bad. Kinda like "oh I'm a rude dick but love me unconditionally." And them I'm confused when they dont. I understand why but no way to stop. Sorry I'm rambling.

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
I dont remember any of my posts tbh. way too much alk for 3 days straight. Gonna sleep now. nighty! Love yall :heart: