• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Xeroornothing

Xeroornothing

Global Mod “Ye shall be as gods..🐍🍎”
Jun 22, 2021
If humans drive to procreate is predominantly focused on attractions (physical attributes) and monetary/social status (narcissm/self-centeredness) you bid that the breeding outcome will be skewed against breeding good natured people. We do it to animals that are artificially selected to breed more docile (domesticated) types of pets. Why humans should be so different in that regards?

Last edited:
ItsMe-Hecked

ItsMe-Hecked

Student
Dec 30, 2021
If humans drive to procreate is predominantly focused on attractions (physical attributes) and monetary/social status (narcissm/self-centeredness) you bid that the breeding outcome will be skewed against breeding good natured people. We do it to animals that are artificially selected to breed more docile (domesticated) types of pets. Why humans should be too different in that regards?
Good point. It just sucks.

threesummers

threesummers

Enlightened
Nov 4, 2020
Where can I find all these attractive people? Usually when I go to a bar or club with my girlfriends, we are by far the best looking people in the place. I think it's quite rare to meet someone who looks like an ig model.

blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
Where can I find all these attractive people? Usually when I go to a bar or club with my girlfriends, we are by far the best looking people in the place. I think it's quite rare to meet someone who looks like an ig model.
Family gathering ;)

Reactions: kitch
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I restpecfully disagree. I feel like most people are average /below average in terms if attractiveness. we need more Tyrones and Stacies.