P

Psi350000

Aug 4, 2018
I have my partial hanging setup all ready.

There’s a metal bar in my closet, and I tried hanging on it with my full weight and it doesn’t budge. So not worried about it falling off at all.

Got some sturdy bedsheets I pulled and yanked on, and the knots aren’t getting undone.

I made a simple knot, and jeez with a little bit of weight that thing really closes up quickly!

Before I hang myself, I want to ease my nerves a bit and was wondering if there’s anything I could take?

I’ve got a ton of hard alcohol, come codine from when I was sick, and anti panic attack meds, and some sleeping pills. Any recommmendations on what to take out of these before I go tonight?

Reactions: lv-gras
J

Jonnydoeuk

-
Aug 4, 2018
I have my partial hanging setup all ready.

There’s a metal bar in my closet, and I tried hanging on it with my full weight and it doesn’t budge. So not worried about it falling off at all.

Got some sturdy bedsheets I pulled and yanked on, and the knots aren’t getting undone.

I made a simple knot, and jeez with a little bit of weight that thing really closes up quickly!

Before I hang myself, I want to ease my nerves a bit and was wondering if there’s anything I could take?

I’ve got a ton of hard alcohol, come codine from when I was sick, and anti panic attack meds, and some sleeping pills. Any recommmendations on what to take out of these before I go tonight?
How come tonight bud ?

Reactions: lv-gras
P

Psi350000

Aug 4, 2018
How come tonight bud ?

Why wait till tomorrow? But in all seriousness, I’ll have time to myself alone, and people wouldn’t suspect anything since they’ll assume I’m sleeping if I don’t respond to their calls or texts.

J

Jonnydoeuk

-
Aug 4, 2018
How
Why wait till tomorrow? But in all seriousness, I’ll have time to myself alone, and people wouldn’t suspect anything since they’ll assume I’m sleeping if I don’t respond to their calls or texts.
old are you

P

Psi350000

Aug 4, 2018
Didn’t you want to wait for your N
I defineily thought about waiting for it, but it’s been over a month now, and since I have another method set up and ready to go, I decided against it.

J

Jonnydoeuk

-
Aug 4, 2018
I defineily thought about waiting for it, but it’s been over a month now, and since I have another method set up and ready to go, I decided against it.
Have you decided what your going to take before you ctb