DerTod

DerTod

No alarms and no surprises
Apr 17, 2022
Were there people on this forum who said that they're gonna CTB with N from D and never came back? I'm trying to figure out if N from D is reliable. Heck i don't even have it in my possession but i'll be hoping and waiting that maybe in July he comes back into doing business and i'll be able to get some myself.

Reactions: Huntfish34
D

downndone2

Mage
Jan 23, 2022
D is the only person I've ever seen mentioned as reliable source of N since ive been on here. I cant recall usernames but recall at least several whi said they were taking it and never came back. Also, many have tested small amount and said they slept great afterwards. I've also seen testing that showed + barbs from people who bought from D. I'm ordering come July or whatever he returns

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Oh good. Let's hope he comes back in business as i really don't wanna do partial hanging. The thought of CTB in a bed with no pain is so comforting to me.
I assume you are aware:
According to someone else here in the forum D has a small number of N (50 bottles) available right now. He has been accepting orders since last week and packages are currently en route. Haven’t seen a delivery confirmation yet, but someone should post soon.

Reactions: waiting4thenextbus
waiting4thenextbus

waiting4thenextbus

Lost
May 30, 2022
I assume you are aware:
According to someone else here in the forum D has a small number of N (50 bottles) available right now. He has been accepting orders since last week and packages are currently en route. Haven’t seen a delivery confirmation yet, but someone should post soon.
I can confirm this too.

hiAbbey

hiAbbey

So tired all of the time
Sep 30, 2021
D is the only person I've ever seen mentioned as reliable source of N since ive been on here. I cant recall usernames but recall at least several whi said they were taking it and never came back. Also, many have tested small amount and said they slept great afterwards. I've also seen testing that showed + barbs from people who bought from D. I'm ordering come July or whatever he returns
How do I get D’s information? Is it in the print version of the PPH by any chance? I can not obtain the ehandbook. Thank you in advance.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I've only seen you message from May today. I was going to e-mail him tonight to ask about. 😞
I mean… give it a try. Who knows.
With the shortage there will be some stock coming in but not as reliable as before.
But July isn’t far away anymore. And maybe by then the crypto craziness settles too.
How do I get D’s information? Is it in the print version of the PPH by any chance? I can not obtain the ehandbook. Thank you in advance.
Yes the print version has it in the chapter on N. can’t say the page number though. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Endex
hiAbbey

hiAbbey

So tired all of the time
Sep 30, 2021
I mean… give it a try. Who knows.
With the shortage there will be some stock coming in but not as reliable as before.
But July isn’t far away anymore. And maybe by then the crypto craziness settles too.

Yes the print version has it in the chapter on N. can’t say the page number though. Sorry.
That’s okay— thank you so much. I’m very grateful. I can almost “legally” purchase the ebook as I’m nearly 50 with a neurological diagnosis— but at the ripe age of 47 I’m still too young according to Final Exit. It’s very arbitrary bc I’m waaay too old to figure out to download it for free! Anyway, thank you. 🙏

DerTod

DerTod

Apr 17, 2022
That’s okay— thank you so much. I’m very grateful. I can almost “legally” purchase the ebook as I’m nearly 50 with a neurological diagnosis— but at the ripe age of 47 I’m still too young according to Final Exit. It’s very arbitrary bc I’m waaay too old to figure out to download it for free! Anyway, thank you. 🙏
You have the free ebook here on this site. Click on Suicide Discussion and scroll a bit down. It's posted as "Resource" by RainAndSadness and it's called "PPH April 2022". It's the 4th thread.

Reactions: Endex
The_Flying_Fox

The_Flying_Fox

Jan 9, 2022
I sent a sample of my N from D to Energy Control International, the lab that is mentioned in the PPH. The results: 75 (or 76; I forgot) milligram of N per milliliter, so even more than D promised (63 mg/ml). So he can really be trusted.

It was around February or March this year that I sent that sample, by the way.

Last edited:
Starchaser

Starchaser

Student
Oct 8, 2019
I sent a sample of my N from D to Energy Control International, the lab that is mentioned in the PPH. The results: 75 (or 76; I forgot) milligram of N per milliliter, so even more than D promised (63 mg/ml). So he can really be trusted.

That is a cool info, thanks

Z

Zerengin96

Jun 14, 2022
OP, i assume you are German like me, because of your username? Do you think the n package would get snapped law enforcement?

DerTod

DerTod

Apr 17, 2022
OP, i assume you are German like me, because of your username? Do you think the n package would get snapped law enforcement?
I'm not german. I just plan to move to Germany unless i CTB.

1TorturtedByLife

1TorturtedByLife

My name is a typo🤦‍♀️
May 18, 2022

My sample was sent to EC almost a month ago. They acknowledged receipt, but that’s it. They’re terrible about responding to emails.

It’s really good to know that the results from the batch from which you received yours was positive. Since I received mine in May, I still have concerns.

Thanks for posting!

R

rationaltake

Enlightened
Sep 28, 2021
You have the free ebook here on this site. Click on Suicide Discussion and scroll a bit down. It's posted as "Resource" by RainAndSadness and it's called "PPH April 2022". It's the 4th thread.
You need to use an adblocker to prevent viruses. I found it really easy. Just use an adblocker app.

• Love
Reactions: hiAbbey
The_Flying_Fox

The_Flying_Fox

Jan 9, 2022
My sample was sent to EC almost a month ago. They acknowledged receipt, but that’s it. They’re terrible about responding to emails.

It’s really good to know that the results from the batch from which you received yours was positive. Since I received mine in May, I still have concerns.

Thanks for posting!
That's strange; they mostly responded quickly to my mails. Maybe they are very busy at the moment.

I believe that somewhere on the website it says that it can take 7 weeks before you get your results. I think I got mine after four weeks or so.

• Informative
Reactions: 1TorturtedByLife
1TorturtedByLife

1TorturtedByLife

My name is a typo🤦‍♀️
May 18, 2022
That's strange; they mostly responded quickly to my mails. Maybe they are very busy at the moment.

I believe that somewhere on the website it says that it can take 7 weeks before you get your results. I think I got mine after four weeks or so.
Unfortunately, I can no longer wait and plan to use it this week😞.

The_Flying_Fox

The_Flying_Fox

Jan 9, 2022
Unfortunately, I can no longer wait and plan to use it this week😞.
I think you're safe; no one ever mentioned that D's N wasn't good or something.

May I ask why you can no longer wait? Is it because of your suffering?

1TorturtedByLife

1TorturtedByLife

My name is a typo🤦‍♀️
May 18, 2022
I think you're safe; no one ever mentioned that D's N wasn't good or something.

May I ask why you can no longer wait? Is it because of your suffering?
Yes, and I’m about to lose the security that has been helping to alleviate some parts of my suffering that aren’t health related. I wanted to go long before this. I’ve become too ill to function anymore.

The_Flying_Fox

The_Flying_Fox

Jan 9, 2022
Yes, and I’m about to lose the security that has been helping to alleviate some parts of my suffering that aren’t health related. I wanted to go long before this. I’ve become too ill to function anymore.
You sound very determined. I hope I will have the same strong will and courage when the time comes when I can't take it anymore (which could be any time soon now).

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
1TorturtedByLife

1TorturtedByLife

My name is a typo🤦‍♀️
May 18, 2022
You sound very determined. I hope I will have the same strong will and courage when the time comes when I can't take it anymore (which could be any time soon now).
Thanks💛. I’m more afraid of the N strength now than my own. Knowing that mine came from a different batch, and one that was unexpected, now has me scared. I DESPERATELY need to exit for my sake and the sake of another ASAP. But failure terrifies me.

I in no way believe D would purposely rip anybody off, but who knows how desperate the party he got those few bottles from may have been.

I also continue to worry, and was reminded by @wljourney (not purposely), of my fear of long-term benzo use interfering.

I know from a letter received by a friend from Dignitas that benzos makes no difference because It’s an OD of N regardless. However, if I was paying one of the Swiss organizations instead of DIY, they would make sure that I CTB as they do for everyone who gets the “green light” for VAD.

I wish I could’ve gone in that direction. I have little doubt I would’ve been approved by one in particular, but the process is too long, and by then, my condition would probably make it impossible to take the very long flight.

There are so many things that PN never mentions, another one being the not- uncommon scary side-effect of meto. It took two doctors for me to get it, and I really had to convince the second that no other AEs work for the horrible stress-related nausea I was experiencing. He gave me only a small prescription for that reason. (Even though I specifically asked D to not include any, I found them in one of the 3 boxes I hadn’t opened a few weeks after I received them).

For anybody who reads this, I’m sorry that I am too stressed out to find the other posts to quote. Please don’t bash me for my PERSONAL fears. I’m NOT fear mongering as I see so many people accused of doing. I’m an anxious wreck, and I know that some of what I’m saying may sound and/or be irrational fears😭.

Last edited:
Riddle

Riddle

Student
Mar 25, 2022
Thanks💛. I’m more afraid of the N strength now than my own. Knowing that mine came from a different batch, and one that was unexpected, now has me scared. I DESPERATELY need to exit for my sake and the sake of another ASAP. But failure terrifies me.

I in no way believe D would purposely rip anybody off, but who knows how desperate the party he got those few bottles from may have been.

I also continue to worry, and was reminded by @wljourney (not purposely), of my fear of long-term benzo use interfering.

I know from a letter received by a friend from Dignitas that benzos makes no difference because It’s an OD of N regardless. However, if I was paying one of the Swiss organizations instead of DIY, they would make sure that I CTB as they do for everyone who gets the “green light” for VAD.

I wish I could’ve gone in that direction. I have little doubt I would’ve been approved by one in particular, but the process is too long, and by then, my condition would probably make it impossible to take the very long flight.

There are so many things that PN never mentions, another one being the not- uncommon scary side-effect of meto. It took two doctors for me to get it, and I really had to convince the second that no other AEs work for the horrible stress-related nausea I was experiencing. He gave me only a small prescription for that reason. (Even though I specifically asked D to not include any, I found them in one of the 3 boxes I hadn’t opened a few weeks after I received them).

For anybody who reads this, I’m sorry that I am too stressed out to find the other posts to quote. Please don’t bash me for my PERSONAL fears. I’m NOT fear mongering as I see so many people accused of doing. I’m an anxious wreck, and I know that some of what I’m saying may sound and/or be irrational fears😭.
Did you get the meto just to be sure you don't throw up the N? I read an AE isn't really necessary for N, I am planning on taking meclizine hoping that will do the job because I already have it. But maybe I should go through the extra trouble and try to get Meto, I do want to one shot this