• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2022
I have always liked complicated things like the sequencing of a rocket or space shuttle launch.
For my CTB:
Count down T minus 3 weeks and counting.....
(Terminated job, two months ago, last day next week)!
Fuel Delivery Systems now pressurizing....
(Have acquired SN)!
Liquid Oxygen transfer starting.......
(Purchased TCH gummies)!
Ignition sequencers now running a pre-launch system check
(Have a great quantity of Seroquel).
Pre-launch telemetry beginning
(Got information on H2O quantity, thanks SS).
Launch systems indicate launch is a go.....
(Timing when no one will be home).
Systems are ready for launch t minus three weeks and counting.
May you all receive everything you want, everything you need, and never just what you deserve.

F

Flying Away

A listening ear is better than suffering in silenc
Nov 20, 2021
Peace be the journey

SunshineAndSuicide

SunshineAndSuicide

Sunshine is what's keeping me alive
Aug 24, 2022
May you have a safe trip and I hope space is a peaceful destination! 🌌

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She dreams of eternal sleep
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you find freedom from all suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath