What is your plan A method for ctb ?

• Total voters
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I wanted to list about 30 options but I guess you can only list 10

I Tried to pick the ones that seem to be the top choices or most talked about on this site that I have noticed recently. (except for one) lol and sorry if I'm off a little.

Just wondering while I'm sitting here bored.

Thanks!

Last edited:
NoLifeNoPain

NoLifeNoPain

Dinosaur
Jun 17, 2018
Drowning and Bleeding aren't practical. I don't think anyone here with self-awareness will ever do them. I think I'll hang myself. It's the best method if you can't get deadly chemicals or exit bags. It's easy to do and practical for most of us anyway.

OliverBac

OliverBac

Aug 12, 2018
Drowning and Bleeding aren't practical. I don't think anyone here with self-awareness will ever do them. I think I'll hang myself. It's the best method if you can't get deadly chemicals or exit bags. It's easy to do and practical for most of us anyway.
I tried to drown myself in the bathtub and it was pretty bad. I am trying to find the right rope to use in suspension hanging right now as thats my only option.

Reactions: RealMe
Tiburcio

Tiburcio

Voluntary deletion.
May 9, 2018
Hanging. I hope I was more valiant and I wouldn't need alcohol, pills or shits for survival instinct. I want to feel all the pain and dying with no dignity. Don't make questions, that's how I want to die.

L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
Hanging. I hope I was more valiant and I wouldn't need alcohol, pills or shits for survival instinct. I want to feel all the pain and dying with no dignity. Don't make questions, that's how I want to die.

will not ask questions but just wanted to say have similar thoughts,not exactly the same but similar.