• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

"My blood pressure is..."

• Always high (hypertension)

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Usually high

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Usually low

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Always low (hypotension)

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
Mine is always high especially when I first wake up. I got sleep apnea real bad.

When I first took it today it was 136/108. I checked it again an hour later and it was 131/98.

Deleted member 2141

Deleted member 2141

The angel of choice is enduring.
Aug 30, 2018
Mine has been higher over the last decade or so, probably due to lifestyle changes, diet, and more anxiety I suppose.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Super duper enlightened
Sep 9, 2018
I have a POTS-type condition that makes my blood pressure tank upon standing up. Simultaneously, my pulse gets dangerously high. It will often be at 160bpm just from walking up some stairs. I am constantly severely fatigued and lightheaded. I am always spaced out and on the verge of fainting. The doctors can't/won't help me and are forever dismissive. I hate those cocksuckers so fucking much.

worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
I have a POTS-type condition that makes my blood pressure tank upon standing up. Simultaneously, my pulse gets dangerously high. It will often be at 160bpm just from walking up some stairs. I am constantly severely fatigued and lightheaded. I am always spaced out and on the verge of fainting. The doctors can't/won't help me and are forever dismissive. I hate those cocksuckers so fucking much.
I subscribed to a YouTuber with POTS. Sounds very scarey and I’m sorry you have it. She has similar problems with doctors. My ex wife has Dercums. Another disease that doctors tend to forget about.