• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Poll : Do you believe in aliens ?

• Yes

Votes: 53 44.2%
  • Yes of course i do.

Votes: 24 20.0%
  • Does it matter.

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • I'm a government agent just here to spread disinformation

Votes: 21 17.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Do you believe in aliens ?
PAUL-aliens-34262232-467-621.jpg

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I know it's a joke thread but I genuinely find stuff like this interesting, yes I believe there are probably aliens out there somewhere, possibly evenly highly developed. Just not anywhere near us. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation and specifically the sections headed "Fraction of the above that actually go on to develop life, fl" and below...

Even assuming that all the numbers are very hard to plug in, assuming that we took the lowest possible input for each part of the equation, there is still likely to be at least 1+ intelligent civilisations out there, somewhere.

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
For real?

Yes, not joking. I developed abilities through qigong (simple and easy hand exercise). Drifted into sleep state once and was thinking about the Anunnaki, and I heard this horrible distorted static reverberation in my ears, they have sensors in their ships. ETs shrink their craft and float around my house, can see holograms too etc.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Yes, not joking. I developed abilities through qigong (simple and easy hand exercise). Drifted into sleep state once and was thinking about the Anunnaki, and I heard this horrible distorted static reverberation in my ears, they have sensors in their ships. ETs shrink their craft and float around my house, can see holograms too etc.
Still not sure if you are joking.