Votes: 21 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 39 65.0%

• Total voters
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Hah, of course you'd have to ask that. I've ignored a couple but it's really nothing personal against them. Also know of a couple who "ignored" me over misunderstandings and I wanna put it out there I'm always hoping I can reconcile that before I leave, no hard feelings or anything for anyone here.

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Nah, my tolerance on here is higher because I'm constantly aware everyone's in pain. Nobody who's posted upsetting or annoying things has been a recurring problem in threads I want to use. I like most people on here.

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I think it's to be expected in a place like this, people have their emotional quirks. I think it's best to try and resolve first if you have it in you and then ignore if that is impossible.

Usually I only consider it if I’ve seen this person be a jerk to everyone over a period of time.

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Nah, my tolerance on here is higher because I'm constantly aware everyone's in pain. Nobody who's posted upsetting or annoying things has been a recurring problem in threads I want to use. I like most people on here.

You have a higher tolerance than me lol. I’ve lost all of my patience for assholes.

Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
I don't ignore users because I don't interact with people here much, but I wish there was an option to ignore certain threads cause even tho i can ignore it mentally, my curiosity gets to me and i click it and then i end up frustrated. lol. if i don't see it, the problem is not there!

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I have a few on my ignored list. It’s not personal (at all) but if they’re constantly posting low quality spam-like threads (“Another one died at x location!!!” “Death by Needlepoint??”), I need it weeded out or else I will go bananas.

I’m 100% cool with others ignoring me. :-P

Last edited: