• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

If you were to come back to this world, do you wish to be human again?

• Yes I wish/don’t mind to come back to this world as human again

• No I wish to never come back to this world at all

• Yes I wish to come back to this world, just not as human

Results are only viewable after voting.
X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Do you want to come back to this world?
If so, what do you want to be?
I want to be a wild animal in the jungle or dessert, even though I know that life isn’t easy either.

Reactions: M0D
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
I guess I'd like to be an alligator since they're my favorite or maybe a deep sea giant squid because they're pretty cool and far away from humanity lol. I think it'd be interesting to experience the world through the perception of an animal.

X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I guess I'd like to be an alligator since they're my favorite or maybe a deep sea giant squid because they're pretty cool and far away from humanity lol. I think it'd be interesting to experience the world through the perception of an animal.
Giant squid seems really cool. Maybe one of those who can camouflage into its backgrounds

Reactions: lv-gras
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
No, I don't want to come back.

But if I was somehow forced to I don't wanna be a human because that's just the worst possible thing to be. I'd choose to be a duck instead. Ducks are superior creatures.

K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
I'd like to come back as a virtual everlasting being. If in my existence all I'd have to do was reading books, manga, comics, playing videogames, surfing the internet and watching movies without being worried of anything else, especially petty boring daily stuff and forced relationships with others, I'd sign up for a glorious comeback

RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Drowning in loneliness...
Aug 15, 2018
If I could be completely changed, which is normally not possible, just remembering, how pointless my life was, and how I missed being able to live normally, then I could live again, not just be alive, live fully and experience all kind of social stuff which is a big unknown for me in current life. I wish I could think positively and enjoy being alive, at last once. Just be happy to come to this world. I wish... if I could be magically reborn with some "memory" of past life, not to be totally new identity. Stupid wish, but I find impossible dreams to be greatest.

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
If there's one thing me and my mother both agree upon, it's the fervent desire & wish to never find ourselves upon this rock, or any other, ever again. Both she & I are strongly opposed to the potentiality of reincarnation, although, it bears mentioning, that she puts way more stock in that worthless spiritual hokum than I do. She believes in it and despises it at the same time. At least she has the sense to hate it and, in fact, wants nothing more than to break free from it.

Last edited:
Kev

Kev

Student
Aug 18, 2018
I wouldn't mind being born as another person. I would love to be born into a family that I could actually relate to and feel like I belonged, to not be ugly and repulsive and have a chance at finding love, to be naive and not see the meaninglessness of it all, to not be a lazy piece of shit that is a burden on everyone they know. I don't hate life, I just hate myself.

X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I have to say I’m actually quite surprised at 33 ppl voting the 2nd option. I’d imagine more people would like to come back to this world again as an animal of a plant or something..... an octopus

C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
I have to say I’m actually quite surprised at 33 ppl voting the 2nd option. I’d imagine more people would like to come back to this world again as an animal of a plant or something..... an octopus
What is there to really be excited about being a plant or octopus? You won't even have the mental capacity to observe your surroundings. It'd be pure instinct. May as well not exist at all.

X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
What is there to really be excited about being a plant or octopus? You won't even have the mental capacity to observe your surroundings. It'd be pure instinct. May as well not exist at all.

I don’t know. Simplicity or minimalism can be intriguing

Reactions: Tiburcio
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
If I was brought back as a human to tthis world id go GTA max stars . Hijack stealth bombers, hack icbms, play Life on apocalypse mode