• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

What colour are your eyes and hair?

• Total voters
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Mistress of all she surveys
Sep 7, 2018
Well, I have my wavy chin-length hair (natural shade: medium golden brown with about 25%-35% grey) colored to a light brown copper mahogany. Sometimes I wish that my eyes were blue or green (not as much as I used to), but I am usually satisfied with my big dark brown eyes.

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I have green eyes and brown hair that is quickly turning white on the sides (dammit I'm only 30 this isn't fair!)

Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Due to data protection and avoidance of the govt snoopers charter plus google knowing what time I took a dump even with my dump filter switched on, I feel it best not to say how hairy my eyeballs actually are.

Fallen_From_Grace

Fallen_From_Grace

An Angel’s Broken Wings
Sep 26, 2018
Brown eyes, naturally brown hair with red highlights. I love my hair, as it’s fairly unique. The red highlights shine through in the sun. I’ve only met a few other people who can say the same.

I wish my eye color was different. I wouldn’t have minded getting my dad’s or grandma’s eye color but instead I got my mom’s. I feel like it’s boring with the rest of my face.

tothemetalsickness

tothemetalsickness

World of Warcraft gamer
Oct 4, 2018
I have green eyes and brown hair that is quickly turning white on the sides (dammit I'm only 30 this isn't fair!)
Oh no. I’m 30 as well but still no white/gray hair. I do not know if it is about race related but I’m Asian. Where are you from if you don’t mind me asking.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Super duper enlightened
Sep 9, 2018
Green eyes, brown hair. Luckily I only have like 20 gray hairs. Or maybe I'd be sexy as a silver fox, idk.

Reactions: Angel Goddess
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Due to data protection and avoidance of the govt snoopers charter plus google knowing what time I took a dump even with my dump filter switched on, I feel it best not to say how hairy my eyeballs actually are.
Funny dude but for real, every one of these poll posts is getting pretty shady

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Brown hair. It’s alright but I think blonde hair is really pretty. As for my eyes... no one can decide on the color lol.

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
Oh no. I’m 30 as well but still no white/gray hair. I do not know if it is about race related but I’m Asian. Where are you from if you don’t mind me asking.

I'm from the US. I go all the way back to great grandparents in the US then you start to get people moving here (mostly from Germany and Netherlands)