• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Poll : What is your current relationship status ?

• In a relationship

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • In an open relationship

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • In a domestic partnership

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In a civil union

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Engaged

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Married

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Separated

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Divorced

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Widowed

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Single

Votes: 104 74.3%

• Total voters
InaccessibleHour

InaccessibleHour

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I know right. At least a lot of humans appear to be not true loving and just really a lot of drama when you break up at least from what I hear. Ppl aren't truly loving anymore and break up over dumb reasons and this whole "for forever" thing is totally gone now. Those few people who do say forever really do say it in good intentions and honestly, but most of the human race doesn't care about real life long honesty and trust, and will just fake it

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Forever alone, yup.

Relationships are bullshit anyway since humans aren't monogamous. And there always seem to be so much drama involved... screw that.
I'd rather fall in love with a pigeon like Tesla.
I find that humans do not know how to be monogamous so any chance at trust is wiped out... Maybe at one time it was easier to be monogamous but that would be for the fact that people died usually by the time they were 30 or younger..... SMH

You take the pigeon, I will take a rock...it can't talk back or walk away...maybe roll away if there is an earthquake, otherwise I think it is a safe choice.

akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
I have five cats. I'm good.

t4T-znflEyuOA7wW9Ypiu8Z_o00HVRDSrtlvwcsAQfVD0SXkmkKZfoMowRWBLTeHEO5bIIknQ5QIbSxfWxyhq_pgD8kF1gwAHQS-VYXxs52U612oDFHRmdbK66EKg16kKouGbQuRegGYaeHvv5lSUnQ-buFq3uO640TXo1oJbAi2DLqc4P8rmpW4XRow8A=w512-h288-nc

akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
I'm doing alright. Spoke to a few people last night, they explained to me my relationship was toxic and yeah I knew it was but I didn't want to accept it. I finally broke it off after 6 months of pain. Now just dealing with loneliness.
Breakups suck and losing people is difficult especially if they're such a big part of your life. Sorry.