• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

What month in 2018 or year after

• Total voters
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Mistress of all she surveys
Sep 7, 2018
If I ctb (the method I obsess about is suspension hanging), it will be after my mother is dead: I am her caregiver. She is 78 years old and bedridden after several falls that gave her a hairline fracture in her spine. She had surgery in February, but does not seem to be recovering. Mom could easily live another 10 years like this, I think. God willing, I will have successfully published at least one novel before I ctb.

sky7

sky7

Student
Aug 21, 2018
For me it's like waiting for one major catastrophe to push me over the edge, almost like I can't "justify" suicide at the moment....that and it would take something catastrophic to overcome my fear of the unknown.... If I ever came to grips with that I'd be gone in a heartbeat, but that fear is why my attempts have been half-hearted at best, doomed to fail from the start. Instead I'm left fantasizing/daydreaming about death without the resolve to do anything serious about it.

S

solacely

-
Apr 4, 2018
Before I turn 18 in March 2019 is the most ideal but it absolutely has to be done by May/June 2019

Reactions: mattwitt
Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
Right now, there is still a small amount of hope that things might work for me. Hell, who am I kidding??? Probably not, but until I exhaust every single option and destroy my relationship with my girlfriend (which seems impossible with this girl), then I'll keep going. But I keep my bus ticket with me at all times in the event I do get trapped. So, I am an 'unsure'