• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
I don’t know if such an abstract photo can really convey how it makes me feel, but I guess I feel like I’m facing a wide open road with no signs and no map. I’m back in that moment again where I have to decide whether I’m going to die now or drag myself forward. I can’t put the question off anymore.

8C091949-CF77-4964-BBC7-F6870E848902.jpeg

D

divorceddepression

Celerity said:
I don’t know if such an abstract photo can really convey how it makes me feel, but I guess I feel like I’m facing a wide open road with no signs and no map. I’m back in that moment again where I have to decide whether I’m going to die now or drag myself forward. I can’t put the question off anymore.

View attachment 70928
I see a lot of hope in this photo.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Celerity said:

View attachment 70928
@Celerity The picture makes sense, I understand how you feel. It’s a tough place to be.

Seraph_Miku

Seraph_Miku

Angels are real
Celerity said:

View attachment 70928

What if you just follow the road? Will there be more road with nothing ahead? What do you think?