Graham

Graham

Student
May 28, 2022
I have a few good to’s - usually comedy or silly stuff - seen them a thousand times but sometimes that familiarity is comforting / safe what you need

What’s yours?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
Graham

Graham

Student
May 28, 2022

right now it's the muppets, particularly sesame street. its the only thing that makes me feel comfortable and safe and happy. i have this old as shit kermit plush that i have with me during every therapy appointment

👌😍

One of my favourites from a long time ago

I like this muppet too

😌

Last edited:
Reactions: FinalDestiny
MindFog

MindFog

I'm not even having a good time
Nov 19, 2020
Watching anything from dreamworks helps, especially some of their older films.

I've been rewatching Lilo and Stitch these days. The hand painted backgrounds calms me down..

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Ink master is my fav show to just shut my mind off and watch.

Reactions: Graham
C

ConstantPain

Sorry but cats are so much better than people
Jun 9, 2022
It doesn't really make sense. I don't like leaving the house anymore but I still enjoy buying unique, vintage clothes 🤷
And a healthier habit that helps is cuddling with my cats

Last edited:
FinalDestiny

FinalDestiny

God’s in his heaven. All’s right with the world.
May 30, 2022
I don't know how many times I've rewatched The Golden Girls, but they always make me feel at least slightly better.

Golden Girls! A timeless classic. It still amazes me to think that B Arthur's (RIP) mom on the show was the younger of the main actresses. This series was a part of some of my better moments in life.

Bewitched is another one of those shows for me. It was around the time I became first self aware of myself and those around me (instead of being a typical selfish child) that I watched this show. I always imagined having a mother more like Elizabeth Montgomery (I was never a fan of Dick Sargent though, looking back on it now I do understand why they replaced Dick York)

I suppose I used both of those television shows at one time or another as a form of reality escapism.

O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
Because it does: make me feel better, admittedly

Rogo fk var

it doesn't mean I don't still want to die and i am actively trying new methods that one will work eventually.
I did post some from the game, attached two of the UFPC versions of the two characters I've on the jp logo before with some rendered versions of the character designs by mania carta, but deleted it right after. not the time yet to reveal those. I'd like to show it eventually, if I don't die before then either
right now I'm up to my nose working on a new event I've been waiting to add, lurking in my head and composed for about a few weeks now.
also i don't like showing too much as I feel it revealing too soon; save for elsewhere too

Reactions: Graham
Graham

Graham

Student
May 28, 2022
This makes me feel better and worse

Life / death would be easy if nukes went full ... we’d all CBT

Bollox to it

Can’t have a nice dream so bring me some crazy

Last edited:
ExtraordinaryDefeat_

ExtraordinaryDefeat_

Apr 3, 2021
Pretending to play on violin while listening to various soundtracks;
1. Hope and ambition -
2. Unspeakable pain and unavoidable tragedy -
3. Fear and cruel projection of power -
4. Reincarnation of morals in humanity -
5. Challenging yourself and being an immortal candle of light to the darkness -
6. I would call this one witnessing a tragedy and being unable to do anything about it -
7. Losing to your inner darkness and becoming obsessed with it, making both your allies and enemies terrified of you -
8. Finding a person who helps you re-learning to fly to the skies and above, your true love -
9. Being entrapped by an entity far greater than you, seeing it destroy both your life and the life of your loved ones, those loved ones you swore to protect at ALL COSTS -https://youtu.be/4n6WP9qHyRM

Those captions before the songs' links are my interpretations of them (by looking at my life, I can magically relate to all those tragic villains and heroes who once had nothing).

I hope you will find your peace, traveler.

O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
Nope I can't do it still. Remember,
I'm on borrowed time.