J

justlookinforanswers

Dec 11, 2020
If you’re stopped at the airport with N, don’t you get some insane fine and potentially a prison sentence? What would happen if I were to try to mail it to myself in the US from Mexico instead? If it’s found can anything really happen to the sender in terms of legal charges? What about if you gave a fake return address/name or something, would the person it was addressed to be in danger? I would rather not have to ctb in Mexico myself and do so on my own timeline at home. But I will if I have to

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2022
Were you able to actually purchase N yourself in Mexico? Are you in Mexico now?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I suggest mailing it to yourself via express shipping with a reliable shipment agency. (On the day of your departure and with labels removed, but even then it’s a risk, because an unlabelled medicine bottle will raise suspicion at customs)

You do NOT want to have to explain yourself at the airport.

ALSO: buying N in Mexico is not as easy anymore as it used to be. Remember: there is a global shortage of N.
I tried a few years ago unsuccessfully when it was supposed to be easier. Especially if you don’t speak Spanish. Nobody will sell you.

• Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
J

justlookinforanswers

Dec 11, 2020
I suggest mailing it to yourself via express shipping with a reliable shipment agency. (On the day of your departure and with labels removed, but even then it’s a risk, because an unlabelled medicine bottle will raise suspicion at customs)

You do NOT want to have to explain yourself at the airport.

ALSO: buying N in Mexico is not as easy anymore as it used to be. Remember: there is a global shortage of N.
I tried a few years ago unsuccessfully when it was supposed to be easier. Especially if you don’t speak Spanish. Nobody will sell you.
I believe it, how many vets did you try?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I believe it, how many vets did you try?
I went to at least 6 different places. Fancy new clinics and also the tiniest, rusty-est metal shack. Nope. Nada.

A few weeks later I heard those areas are gang-war-central and shootings aren’t uncommon. Not on the day I was there. 🤷‍♀️

S

Sun n showers

Student
Jul 4, 2022
If you’re stopped at the airport with N, don’t you get some insane fine and potentially a prison sentence? What would happen if I were to try to mail it to myself in the US from Mexico instead? If it’s found can anything really happen to the sender in terms of legal charges? What about if you gave a fake return address/name or something, would the person it was addressed to be in danger? I would rather not have to ctb in Mexico myself and do so on my own timeline at home. But I will if I have to
If I had it I would do it there... did u get it?

S

Sun n showers

Student
Jul 4, 2022
I wish, if I could get out if my bed I would, I have crippling illness, I'm in uk. I would give all I have for nembutal or a gun

J

jk9761

Student
Jul 25, 2022
I went to at least 6 different places. Fancy new clinics and also the tiniest, rusty-est metal shack. Nope. Nada.

A few weeks later I heard those areas are gang-war-central and shootings aren’t uncommon. Not on the day I was there. 🤷‍♀️
when was this . you were in mex

J

jk9761

Student
Jul 25, 2022
4 yrs ago is not that long . i saw a news coverage in mex showing foreigners coming to mex to die . this is why its hard now .