• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018
I’ve been trying to find a pro suicide chatroom which is active, I’ve found quite a few actually but all of them are dead. Any help would be appreciated^^

C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
Sorry that I don't know much about pro suicide communities, but I'm just curious about how would you define 'pro suicide'. I assume you do not mean pro choice.

Reactions: Sasha
develish

develish

Tell Heaven don’t wait for me
May 30, 2018
You could probably find what you're looking for through Tor (in the deep web).

Reactions: Mari and Sasha
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'd be wary of the type of people you're likely to find in a place like that. Those that want others dead