• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

V

VanHeineken

-
Apr 10, 2018
Soon4Me, I see you're an Dead Kennedys fan. Cool! I used to listen a lot to them when I was in my teens.

Listen to this:

Reactions: Soon4me
Matty

Matty

-
Jul 5, 2018
Not a punk fan myself.No offence !!! A mate of mine is.Gave him the name of that first song,he said you'll fuckin love these.His words not mine :)

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Not a punk fan myself.No offence !!! A mate of mine is.Gave him the name of that first song,he said you'll fuckin love these.His words not mine :)

Hi Matty Thanks ! None taken ! It's your loss :)
Tell your friend he's fucking right !
I fucking do love them :)

Reactions: mattwitt and Matty
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
It's not punk but I really like this song it makes me happy and feel good especially when I'm wearing my $150.00 headphones and cranking it up!

Edward

Edward

Belial
Jul 12, 2018
I don't know if its normal punk or folk punk but I'm a fan of pat the bunny's work in the bands Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains, Wingnut Dishwashers Union, and Ramshackle Glory. Days and Daze are good, and Against Me! is amazing.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I don't know if its normal punk or folk punk but I'm a fan of pat the bunny's work in the bands Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains, Wingnut Dishwashers Union, and Ramshackle Glory. Days and Daze are good, and Against Me! is amazing.
Hi Edward Thanks ! i'll have at look at these.

Reactions: mattwitt