S

Smart No More

Arcanist
May 5, 2021
No broken or open bottles. I ordered on Tuesday and I got it just now. I live in Canada!!! So quick. Doing a sleep test tonight
Can you let us know how you get on and maybe to a taste review of some kind? Thanks. Glad you received your package without issues. Hopefully it'll have put a few minds at ease, seeing this. Enjoy your evening.

Last edited:
violetdevil

violetdevil

Oct 15, 2021
Yeah no problem
Can you let us know how you get on and maybe to a taste review of some kind? Thanks. Glad you received your package without issues. Hopefully it'll have put a few minds at ease, seeing this. Enjoy your evening.
I feel euphoric and so in peace. I plan to CTB soon with a partner once I get their antiemetic. Should be doing it probably next week
Congrats. How do you feel? What are you plans now that you have N?

Last edited:
C

canna2

Nov 20, 2021
Congrats. To others interested in N as a method, best to get it now while D is still available
It will always be available in Bolivia and Peru anyway so idc
Yeah no problem

I feel euphoric and so in peace. I plan to CTB soon with a partner once I get their antiemetic. Should be doing it probably next week
You sure the N won't lose potentiality after being opened 1 week?
I'd be careful

Pluto

Pluto

Faux human
Dec 27, 2020
I'm envious! Can't wait to sift through the maze and finally get my bus ticket.

S

Smart No More

Arcanist
May 5, 2021
I

m confused. Did she open it?
I think it's because they said they would do a sleep test and ctb next week so canna2 is assuming it will be opened for this purpose and therefore exposed for the interim period.

So for the sake of clarity, the N bottle has a resealable bung in the top which can be pierced a number of times with a syring without breaking the seal. It's kind of a self healing rubber.Hence a long shelf life remains. If it does happen to get opened briefly but is resealed to some extent and stored correctly (dark cool environment) it is said to have around 30days to be used up. If true, one week shouldn't be too problematic based on info passed around the forums. Unfortunately I can't offer any scientific proof of this timeframe however there is some logic behind it.

Last edited:
M

Mardiha

Nov 13, 2021
No broken or open bottles. I ordered on Tuesday and I got it just now. I live in Canada!!! So quick. Doing a sleep test tonight
What? you got it…I’m so jealous…I live in Canada…thought be impossible here.