• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

busternaught

busternaught

Scandicandy
Oct 19, 2021
Hi peeps,

I'm a mid 20's University drop out from Scandinavia. Had a plan to CTB earlier this year, but since it failed, I've decided to give life another shot. I'm currently only looking for someone around my own timezone (GMT+1), as I know from experience that talking to people from around the world is the worst thing you can do for your sleep schedule :/

I want to get more into film making and photography, so if you're into that as well that would be perfect :) It's not a must though, but I just feel like it's a good excuse to go outside, seek out new places, explore nature and also do something "productive" on my PC as I edit it afterwards. Almost a form of therapy, which I'm hoping to explore more going forward.

So yeah, don't be afraid of hitting me up! Else you might miss out on meeting your potential future BFF haha

Enabran255

Enabran255

Numbed
Oct 2, 2019
Trying again as things have turned really bad for me lately and I'm slipping ever more into darkness.

Previous attempts in this thread

I would like to connect with someone who I can relate to and is in a similar life situation. I've been perpetually NEET since college and so my life experiences ground to a halt at that point. I've made many attempts to try and get to know more "normie"/well adjusted individuals, but I've found I simply have no prayer of being able to relate or be comfortable around people who've left me light years behind on the road of life. I feel extremely alone and am hoping there might be someone else out there in the same kind of place in life as me.

• Hugs
Reactions: medjooled11
R

radioschizoid

Aug 24, 2021
31/f/USA
I used this forum frequently back in 2018-2019 but I stopped browsing and have since forgotten my old account details.
When I stopped browsing here I decided to just continue on living. Earlier this year things were looking good for me, mentally, but I've hit a whole new low lately.
I yearn for friendship, well fuck it, any kind of human connection. However I'm an extremely avoidant type of person and struggle to make or maintain any kind of relationship. I figure folks here could hopefully probably relate to this. Past attempts to make "normie" friends in real life has been disastrous for me. I'm extremely lonely and live a pretty solitary life.
I'd prefer if only other females contact me. Sorry, but I don't feel comfortable connecting with men on a personal level at all. In threads where there is discussion I'm fine, but not one on one.

B

Before26

A little tired
Dec 15, 2021
25F, UK (London)
I like reading, long walks, music and travel.

Looking for someone who is tall, dark and handsome, emotionally caring, financially giving and willing to elope straight away.

(Has this joke been done before?)

But in all seriousness, if you’re around a similar age/time zone and just want to chat, please do PM me. I’m flip flopping between recovery and CTB on an hourly basis so have a tonne of empathy to give.

N

Night_Crew

Oct 23, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I'm 32, male and in the London area (UK). I would really like to have someone to catch up with - especially after a long day. Feel free to drop me a message if you want to.

blankodanko

blankodanko

Mar 17, 2020
Hi all. I'd really like to connect with someone close to me, I live in Utah, but anywhere is fine really. 38/M. I just got out of the hospital recently and am feeling really alone. I deal with addiction issues, childhood trauma, depression and anxiety among other things. Hopefully, we can talk about anything and try and help each other be better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thechosentwo
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
Female, 43, SW Georgia/NW Florida, I may or may not want to recover but would like someone to hang out with in the meantime. I cut off my family because they are abusive. I’m looking for kind people to hang out with. I’m chronically ill, in financial ruin, unemployed, no support and obviously suicidal but I know how to have respectful convo without name calling, gaslighting or twisting words. I was thinking of doing a local support group but I‘m not a therapist and more abuse will push me over the edge.

tsunamitea

tsunamitea

Nov 15, 2021
Heyy! I'm M/18 from Austria (so CET). I've been a shut-in for, well, quite some time and I'd like to find someone with whom I can chat. I like playing video games like Final Fantasy 14 and plan on going to the gym soon, as I want to become more social. Idk, I really struggle with social interactions and don't have many friends, like literally a single irl friend, and want to change that. I've tried to ctb once and don't think I'll try again anytime soon. So, if any one of you is looking for an online friend that looks to better himself and to become more social, hit me up.^^

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
Hollow2

Hollow2

The Answer is 42
Feb 16, 2021
25 Male living in the US. Trying to recover. I am moving away from family and will be living alone for the first time. It's making me anxious and depressed if its worth to keep going. Would love to chat and make new friends, prefer if you are around my age and share common interests.

Would prefer to use discord. My tag is Somebody#0248 if you want to contact me directly. I will be changing discord tag after some time so it will not be valid forever.

Last edited:
A

Adamd1992a

Nov 22, 2021
Looming for a recovery partner. Preferably someone I can catch up with on discord or something. Recovering from alcohol and suicidal thoughts. UK based and active in chat.

Reactions: blankodanko
Jeko

Jeko

Jul 21, 2018
Hey.
24M living in Brazil (-3GMT).
Looking for someone to chat, like after a long day or to get something off one's chest. I can chat through discord or something.

Last edited:
mixolydian

mixolydian

broken body, broken mind
Aug 2, 2020
Female, UK, looking for someone to chat with as I seek out recovery from chronic health issues. I'm still on the fence about whether to live or die at the moment, but I am getting by on borrowed time for now. I also suffer from depression, isolation, and abuse, but I don't involve anyone in my problems. I would like someone to talk to who I will listen to as well. Looking for a friend that's openminded, respectful, and not imminently ready to ctb.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: 4eyebiped
N

Night_Crew

Oct 23, 2021
Hello mixolydian. I saw your message and thought I'd drop you a quick reply. I'm also in the UK and joined this site a brief while ago (although have visited for longer). I'm open minded and am here to chat here and there throughout the day if you want to. How are you doing right at this moment?

roaming_soul

roaming_soul

Dec 29, 2021
I think I need a recovery partner. I'm realizing that bringing these thoughts and feelings to light means they have less of a hold on me.

I opened up to a good friend last week. The first, and only, person I've ever shared my suicidal past with. I was so energized, productive and happy in the following week.

But now its like I've opened Pandora's box. Thoughts and sensations of ctb attempts from years ago are coming up. It'd be unfair for me to keep going back to that friend so I'd love to connect with anyone who is recovering too.

It feels strange to use that word, "recovering". But I'm just now accepting that that is exactly what it is. A journey of healing, grieving and acceptance. A divine practice of sorts.

If you're up to connect, Inbox me :)