ncmxm

ncmxm

Student
Jun 9, 2021
25f, Eastern Europe

Hi, I'm not sure if I want to or if I even can recover in the sense that I never get depressed or suicidal again, but I think I want to feel less bad

A little bit about myself. I've been depressed for years so for years I didn't have any interests and I've just recently started trying to find things I like. Rn I'm learning Italian and I'm also learning to draw. I like drama movies and I watch anime sometimes. I also like going on walks in nature and I like reading, and I'm interested in mythology and the history of religion.

I'd be happy to learn about your interests or to just listen to you talk about things you like :)

And please don't message me if you want children or have children, it's a sensitive topic for me and I'd prefer to talk to someone who is on the same page as me

Y

YC&^93qoVF*e

May 17, 2022
25f, Eastern Europe

Hi, I'm not sure if I want to or if I even can recover in the sense that I never get depressed or suicidal again, but I think I want to feel less bad

A little bit about myself. I've been depressed for years so for years I didn't have any interests and I've just recently started trying to find things I like. Rn I'm learning Italian and I'm also learning to draw. I like drama movies and I watch anime sometimes. I also like going on walks in nature and I like reading, and I'm interested in mythology and the history of religion.

I'd be happy to learn about your interests or to just listen to you talk about things you like :)

And please don't message me if you want children or have children, it's a sensitive topic for me and I'd prefer to talk to someone who is on the same page as me
Hello, new here. looking for someone to talk with. 25m. i coulnt figure out how to dm people so someone dm me instead? im kinda paranoid. so dont ask me to add on any social media thats not anonymous.

i have a lot of interests. in fact, most things are interesting for me. and i can listen to your struggles as long as you dont overwhelm me

Reactions: Trilucid
ncmxm

ncmxm

Student
Jun 9, 2021
Hello, new here. looking for someone to talk with. 25m. i coulnt figure out how to dm people so someone dm me instead? im kinda paranoid. so dont ask me to add on any social media thats not anonymous.

i have a lot of interests. in fact, most things are interesting for me. and i can listen to your struggles as long as you dont overwhelm me

I can't message you, I think you need to make more posts before you can send and receive messages

Untetheredwill

Untetheredwill

Speedrunning life using cosmic tricks
Nov 28, 2021
I’m available to find new people and looking for someone to talk to or listen to. If not no worries.

Reactions: Trilucid
Trilucid

Trilucid

May 25, 2022
25f, Eastern Europe

Hello! I was wondering if I could talk to someone who is also from Eastern Europe. And no worries, the children thing has never been a priority to me and I am a bit against it to be honest.

novem

novem

Student
May 9, 2022
Hi, i feel so lonely lately that i decided to give this a try.
i'm 39m gay in CA, not ugly but already used a bit. i am interested in different cultures, ux/ui design, programming.
my favorite movies are by Almodovar, recently was watching the Family guy cartoon, i like its humor.
I know that this is probably a wrong place to meet people but i dont know what i dont know.
I plan on recovering from a couple of injuries had several surgeries recently but the pain is not gone completely.
its just i have almost nobody to talk to. I feel like drowning in alcohol is not the best idea. Pls dm me if you want to talk.

Seaghost

Seaghost

Experienced
Apr 14, 2019
39m, North-Germany - don't know if that's important.
Don't know if recovery is the right word but ctb is at the moment not tangible - right now its a fight against the lonliness but you all know things can change...
Would prefer german language cause when I'm exausted I'm not able to translate - sorry :/
Could happen I'm not able to answer some times - so don't get me wrong

Not a prerequeiste but maybe helpful - things I like:
- Rock/Hardrock/Glamrock/Bombastrock usually the old things, a lil bit of (dark)country, Songwriter, lil bit of classic, Erste allgemeine Verunsicherung, sometimes
Alligatoah
- philosophy
- cooking/baking
- reading
- cocktails
- gaming
- spirituality

Reactions: milkginger
IWillSmileWhenIDie

IWillSmileWhenIDie

Jun 1, 2022
Hey there :)), I'm honestly not even trying to 'recover' for now, these days I'm thinking a lot more about suicide than before, that's how I found this place. Right now I'm just in the situation a lot of you people prob are too wishing to have a method to die the closest possible as if just closing a window or turning off the lights, not even wishing to die right now just wanna die whenever the fuck I want. Feel free to chat me up guys, just know that I'm not sure if I will be able to answer you I'll try tho. I hope we can give support to each other and personally live life in a more satisfyin way till I/We can and decide to die. I'm 25 btw.

KrankyKitten

KrankyKitten

May 8, 2022
52F, Western Canada

I'd actually like to find an accountability partner, someone who is working on their own challenges, and the support flows both ways. We would check in w/ each other before tackling something we find challenging (to talk about what's challenging and brainstorm about how to overcome it), then check in when it's done, and talk about what it was like to do it (or not).

Alyra

Alyra

May 31, 2022
29/F/UK

Looking for someone to chat to while trying to recover after an attempt. Being stuck mentally between suicidal thoughts and wanting to live is complex. I'm far from the best version of myself, but I've decided I definitely want to try and improve my situation.

I'm on medication and trying therapy again. As I currently have no friends and hardly go out, it would be nice to have someone to talk to other than my therapist.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide
sourokraandfish

sourokraandfish

Apr 3, 2022
19F, SEA (going back to the US soon)

I'm definitely not there yet, but I'm working on it. I do have goals I want to achieve so I'm trying not to submit to my thoughts and depressive feelings and just kms. I'm looking for someone (preferably of similar age) to talk to and willing to support and keep each other accountable for our goals and challenges.

A little bit about me:
I've been depressed and struggling with fluctuating intense emotions for years now. It is debilitating and basically destroyed my work and social life. I'm going to college this fall and it's probably the largest opportunity to redo I have ever been given. I'm extremely anxious thinking about it.

Recently I've been trying to add more structure to my life (like going to the gym, exploring my interests, improving my academic/cognitive skills,...) I like to watch movies/anime (esp horror), commentary/video essays videos on youtube, and read. Though I would love to learn about your interests or listen to anything you have to say even trivial mundane things :)

• Hugs
Reactions: CC123
Shahir

Shahir

the biggest salvation would be never being born
Apr 15, 2022
do u guys think it would be ideal for people to be able to commune with people from around where they are? for me, the problems i face, if i could meet with some alike minded people from where i am, i think it would potentially help me a lot to the extent of even rethinking about ending it all.. after all, human connection can do magic.

i think for most of us, we are really stuck in a position where we feel tremendously lonely and misunderstood and thus see ourselves better off not existing. but could that not change given proper and similar minded human contact from our locality?

as for me, im an Ex-muslim living in a hugely muslim dominant South-East Asian region. during my journey to be becoming an ex-muslim I've gone through many traumatic experiences and eventually it left me with the realization of the wasted past few decades of my life and most of the people i got to know throughout my life, all led to dead ends, including my 4years relationship with this extremely pious hijabi girl whom i had given all of my heart, eventually even in the "fiance" phase just to be abandoned by her for my apostasy and shortly after her marrying some other pious bloke(as i could not and cannot be my present own self around them anymore, which is an extremely agonizing lonely feeling extinguishing any will to live at all).

i doubt i can ever build any more relationship with anyone with a similar mentality to mine as they are rare in these parts and it breaks my heart. on top of that, being an INTP makes it more so difficult to actually seek any help at all(I'm not ill, do not need therapists, i need ordinary human beings in my life that are considerate, okay and accepting to just as who i am -and thats far from a possibility given my overall surrounding.

so i was thinking, most of us in this site are broken in some way or the other. and most of us are somewhere deep within in search of a salvation in vain. would it hurt to explore the possibility nonetheless? I'm sure there are people around from where i am some of which have their own stories and many of us could have a chance to potentially live a happy life with troubled individuals feeling lost i the facade of "normality".

no one really want to end their existence. situations force us to want to not exist FB IMG 1654852007064 FB IMG 1655123590845

• Hugs
Reactions: Seaghost
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
40m/1.5 outside of NYC. I'm sure recovery does not suit me but neither does being suicidal. So, here I am just looking to kill some time (all the time) from now until whenever the end might be.

I have tried this before without much success but new day I guess. So, just looking for someone to chat with. Local(ish) would be awesome really but i'm good with connecting online.

I was a nerd before it was cool love all things horror, sci-fi, and mind bendy. I'm not real sure what i'm looking for but I will respond to all and just see where it goes.

A

alegriayamor

Jun 29, 2022
Hi,
54 male from Austria.
Looking for methods.
Anyone has serious possibilty to get N or SN? Seems not possible here in Austria.

G

Grayze

Jun 28, 2022
Hello,
29m from the UK

I do want to get better, but i don't think i have the energy or ability to do it. Suffering from depression, anxiety, panic attacks, maladaptive daydreaming and other things.

Just looking for someone to talk to whether it be about methods or anything.

Last edited:
sickofbeinghere

sickofbeinghere

sad girl
Oct 27, 2021
24f from england. would love to chat with somebody.. I have CPTSD, Dissociative Disorder, recurrent depression, slightly agoraphobic, suspected ADHD & Im also physically disabled.

I sing professionally, make art, like going to the gym (when i'm more mentally well, been finding it hard recently..) and Im kinda nerdy/techy :) would love somebody to chat with who's interested in uplifting & supporting each other with our mental health.

ideally id love to talk with another trauma survivor, hopefully another woman but I am really open to anybody, who struggles with emotional disregulation and emotional flashbacks. would love to have convos about how we can better ourselves when it comes to expressing frustration! thank you ! i know everyone's situation is different, and if you don't fit these descriptions it's ok. would just love a friend to chat with. but please be recovery-focused! i think i would find it too hard to be talking w somebody who's resigned to seeking out suicide methods and ending their life.. im trying to get into a better head-space myself

Reactions: Grayze