emgrl

emgrl

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2022
I placed my order. Let’s see how long it takes. Also looking into meta. That requires a script? Migraines? My son just called ‘thinking of you…want to see you’. Gut punch 😔 feel guilty
Ughhh… those texts are the Worst. My sister will randomly send me gifts… last one said “I Love You, Sis” on it. It’s like she knows somehow… 😔

• Hugs
Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I placed my order. Let’s see how long it takes. Also looking into meta. That requires a script? Migraines? My son just called ‘thinking of you…want to see you’. Gut punch 😔 feel guilty

Catching the bus is not easy. It takes a lot of preparation and organization. But overcoming survival instinct and leaving family behind is the most difficult.

IMO it's a trade-off between the pain you are experiencing if you stay around for a bit longer vs. the pain others will experience when you leave now. Some would argue that we owe it to others not to hurt them. I personally think that we owe it to ourselves to do the best we can to lessen our own suffering as well as our loved ones pain.

It often helps to openly and calmly explain how much pain we are in. How much your quality of life has deteriorated.
They often aren't aware of the many little daily things and issues that are compounding to make life so unbearable.
Friends and family will ask what they can do and often there simply isn't anything left they can do. There is nothing that they or you haven't tried. It can also help to visualize how much you have tried by writing it down. Chronologically.
The years and years of medications, therapies, treatments etc. The things you were able to do 5 years or 10 years ago and that you are unable to do now.