• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Was listening to the song "It's Getting Old" by Cottonwood Firing Squad and I could relate to that song so much. Part of the reason why I wanna ctb is becuase I am getting old and I missed out allot on most of the stuff I wish I could do when I was a teen. It's shitty being born in one type of life, being forced to live with the shitty hand we've been dealt with. If only I could rewrite everything.

ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Failure at Living, Failure at Dying
Mar 20, 2018
I'm not quite sure if your situation, but getting old doesn't necessarily have to mean the end.
While I'm still relatively young, I can relate to this partially. There are many things that I missed out on in my childhood and teens that I regret missing out on. Most of the times, I don't usually think about it, but sometimes it sets in that I could've been happier, maybe even could have become "something".
If there's anything that you want to do now, that you are able to do, you should go for it.