N

noname223

Visionary
Aug 18, 2020
I mean at least it was funny to look at Johnson. You could make a lot of jokes about his hair. It was kind of entertaining to follow British politics. The EU is now dreaming it cannot get worse than Johnson. I am not sure about that. I think Sunak is just as much of an opportunist as Johnson. I have the feeling Sunak is a wanna-be aristocrat. Allegedly he and his wife have more money than the Queen. I don't have any sympathy for him. And I ask myself if middle-class will get as fooled of him as with Johnson. Johnson was good a deceiving to be one of them. Because he does not talk as the usual politician. In contrast to that Sunak looks so arrogant.

But what do I know. British people have probably way more information than me. I only read some articles.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I mean at least it was funny to look at Johnson. You could make a lot of jokes about his hair. It was kind of entertaining to follow British politics. The EU is now dreaming it cannot get worse than Johnson. I am not sure about that. I think Sunak is just as much of an opportunist as Johnson. I have the feeling Sunak is a wanna-be aristocrat. Allegedly he and his wife have more money than the Queen. I don't have any sympathy for him. And I ask myself if middle-class will get as fooled of him as with Johnson. Johnson was good a deceiving to be one of them. Because he does not talk as the usual politician. In contrast to that Sunak looks so arrogant.

But what do I know. British people have probably way more information than me. I only read some articles.

It was not Boris Johnson who had a bad hair day for several years - it was his hair that had a bad Boris Johnson day for several years :wink:

Regarding Rishi Sunak, aren't they all corrupt in some way...?

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Regarding Rishi Sunak, aren't they all corrupt in some way...?
tbh they have to be

when the norm of today is grown adults bickering on social media over hosepipe bans and ‘partYgAte’ in spite of the real issues unfolding in the world, it’s miraculous that anyone puts themselves forward to “serve the British people” even if done so under the unconvincing precedence of trying to make a difference

or if they do want to make a difference then at least a small part of themselves still has to be in it for personal glory/money/another narcissistic motive that outweighs the fact any genuine effort on their part as well as their character are under constant ridicule from some of the most grateless people in the world on a daily basis

In contrast to that Sunak looks so arrogant.
I personally think he would be better than the other candidates, I just wish he voted more on some issues I feel passionately about because I don’t think I can be too sure about that without those

• Informative
Reactions: Julgran
F

Flying Away

A listening ear is better than suffering in silenc
Nov 20, 2021
Not sure he can be worse