• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Fthis

Fthis

Student
Anyone else attempting to CTB a lot but not anything with a huge chance of killing you? Like for example when I was having a panic attack I went into a kneeling posision in front of a beanbag chair so if I stood up I might faint and suffocate, or when I was walking home and ran a little too close to the car on the road instead of stopping, but I'm too chicken to do anything completely lethal.

W

WornOutLife

マット
I'm a chicken too!
I wanted to die with an OD of sleeping pills and anti-depressants while trying to hang myself but of course it didn't work.

I wonder if I could successfully ctb if I had SN or N.

EDMisgood

EDMisgood

A Visionary
WornOutLife said:
I'm a chicken too!
I wanted to die with an OD of sleeping pills and anti-depressants while trying to hang myself but of course it didn't work.

I wonder if I could successfully ctb if I had SN or N.
wait i have the same plan so OD sleeping pills wouldn't kill you ?

W

WornOutLife

マット
EDMisgood said:
wait i have the same plan so OD sleeping pills wouldn't kill you ?

Unfortunately, an OD like that is very unlikely to kill you.
I took lorazepam, clonazepam, risperidone, aripiprazol and sertraline. 100 pills and I passed out instantly.
However, I only got a 2-day coma, 1 month in hospital and 5 months in prison (my parents house).

There are some people who successfully ctb with ODs but I guess it depends on your weight and other stuff.

Anyway, I wanted to try it but next time I will have to use another method. I don't wanna be in the hell I was never ever again.

• Love
Reactions: EDMisgood and Fthis