• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
O

ohangiedontyouweep

i’m really nice and friendly

i’m fairly smart

i have great style, i have no money to buy the clothes i want but i try my best on a v tight budget!

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
BleederOfZion

BleederOfZion

Taedium vitae
1. High IQ
2. Low empathy so less stuff obstructing me in life
3. I stick with my plans. So I know I will be dead soon

Flare

Flare

Stormbound
Celerity said:
4. Clearly, @Flare, you’re also a bit of a wordsmith. These had me cracking up.

1. I have a stupidly good musical memory. It used to be even better when I was a musician, but it hasn’t completely faded away. I have a free radio in my head that, while not perfect, can pretty accurately reproduce my favorite songs on demand.
2. I evenly distribute my weight. A lot of my other genes are fucked (poor life expectancy on both sides of the family), but I can’t complain about this.
3. My eyes are really pretty.
Why thank you, I have quite a bit of experience in finding creative ways to make fun of my own crippling defects, it's how I socialize.

• Yay!
Reactions: Celerity
F

Fish Face

I am:

1) Compassionate
2) Caring
3) Intellegent

And none of this has done me any favours whatsoever in life in combination. Better to be:

1) Intelligent
2) Sociopathic
3) Male and white