• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

freemindnsoul

freemindnsoul

Mage
Sep 29, 2021
Same, I am going through my old posts about my method and requesting to have them deleted just to be safe...this is so sad.

I would do the same if i were you. They don't go after actual cyber criminals with this much conviction...
I saved information about methods in many places. I will keep my postings and won't let them scare me away. I wish they leave us alone. There are bigger problems going on in the world

nemo16

nemo16

Dec 15, 2021
I saved information about methods in many places. I will keep my postings and won't let them scare me away. I wish they leave us alone. There are bigger problems going on in the world
You're braver than me. I want to keep mine up too but it's making my anxiety worse rn.

They won't reduce the number of suicidal people, they will just increase the number of people living miserably.

* I went into a lot of details on my posts which was probably a stupid thing to do...

Last edited: