Clearly Canadian

Clearly Canadian

Apr 27, 2022
@TheFishingDude
Thanks! You are helping protect our brothers and sisters on this forum.
I'm confused. I'm in the U.S. I looked up NS on Amazon and see that I can purchase it there. It seems too easy compared to what I read here. Can anyone please advise me further? Thanks!

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
I'm confused. I'm in the U.S. I looked up NS on Amazon and see that I can purchase it there. It seems too easy compared to what I read here. Can anyone please advise me further? Thanks!
You said NS. Do you mean SN (Sodium Nitrite)?
Sodium Nitrite is used as a meat preservative, and in the past, was very easy to get.
With so many people using it to ctb lately, it is getting hard to get.
It is not considered an illegal substance, but many vendors didn't want any part in contributing to ctb rate, they stopped carrying it.
As far as I know, it is not banned in the US, but I do believe there are some countries that have recently banned it.
Be sure you are purchasing Sodium Nitrite, and not Sodium Nitrate, which will not do the job.

If you are referring to N (Nembutal), that is a banned substance, and very hard to get.

Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Do you mean SN as in Sodium Nitrite?
Most of the items on the jungle site are pickling salts containing less than 1% of SN. Which would not work for CTB. You require 95% purity or higher.

Read Stan’s guide on the SN method. There are quite a few forum posts explaining what to look for.

Thread 'Stan's Guide to SN.'
https://sanctioned-suicide.org/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Last edited:
NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
(assuming you mean SN)
Since it is not illegal in the US, you can easily buy it, but you do need to be sure you buy the higher purity version - 95% or better.
I think it is harder to get in other countries, which is part of the issues you read here.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
In Austria it seems to be impossible to buy SN or N. All sources are SCAM sites.
N is impossible to find anywhere (other than the one known source noted in the PPeH).

SN is tricky but not impossible.
In most countries it’s legal to possess but many sellers have self-imposed restrictions to only sell to businesses and research facilities.

• Informative
Reactions: color_me_gone