• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

J

Jack'sPain

Thegoldenapples said:
It’s D/B listed in the PPH. His details are in there. Think it’s in the resource section. He delivers worldwide at different prices.
Whats D/B..?

P

primavera1956

Ho trovato molti siti che offrono il N. Vogliono prima essere pagati poi dicono che spediscono.

O

Oks5656

помогите найти контакт D. Я плохо знаю английский, мне довольно сложно сориентироваться из-за плохого зрения

B

bogdana73

As of today I believe A is a scammer . Ordered for 3 weeks + . Last communication 2 weeks ago.

S

Smart No More

Student
I'm pretty sure you're not alone.
Not sure which part of the world you're in but the uk is pretty far away from A's location and it twnds to arrive with people within a week from what I have gathered. Same with D. You would have to be pretty far away or in a very restricted zone for it to take 3-4 weeks I reckon. Sorry things didn't wlrk out! As far as I am aware D is still fullfilling orders but I haven't seen many mentions of him in the last month or so.

Last edited:
P

PeacefulTonic

Experienced
Source A is a scammer. Everyone should be aware that he’s not legit anymore.

Source B, who calls himself “D”, is legit, very professional and responds super quick. He’s the only legit source of N right now

O

Observer

Experienced
PeacefulTonic said:
Source A is a scammer. Everyone should be aware that he’s not legit anymore.
Have you triple checked his email?
What if his email was hacked?
Unless he's made enough of a fortune to retire why would he scam?

P

PeacefulTonic

Experienced
Observer said:
Have you triple checked his email?
What if his email was hacked?
Unless he's made enough of a fortune to retire why would he scam?
Cause that’s what members here have been reporting. That they order from A, and they get ghosted by him. And they never receive their product, even after months

D on the other hand, has been much more professional. Yes he charges higher prices, but that’s understandable given the reliability and service. People get sucked into ordering from A only cause he’s cheaper. And now I’m trying to give people a heads up to stop ordering from A, cause he’s been a scammer as of late. And yes the e-mail has been triple checked, people speculate that he died from COVID or someone else took over and is just taking money and not sending anything out

And why not? It’s easy for A to scam based off of his past positive reputation alone. People do this all the time, you see it on dark net markets. They build up a great reputation, then take everyone’s orders without fulfilling them, and exit scam

Last edited:
O

Observer

Experienced
PeacefulTonic said:
And why not? It’s easy for A to scam based off of his past positive reputation alone. People do this all the time, you see it on dark net markets. They build up a great reputation, then take everyone’s orders without fulfilling them, and exit scam.
Chinese scammers did that on Amazon once. Bought/hacked reputable accounts received orders and didn't fulfill them.

• Wow
Reactions: PeacefulTonic