J

je.suis.prêt

Jag förstår inte :s
Jul 9, 2022
I dont wanna ruin this thread, but when I'm depressed (which is always now) I just punish myself by not eating at all, like I wanna eat these delicious things, but my mind tells me not too.

Is that strange?
I think I understand you. I do something similar, whereby I’m not consciously punishing myself by not eating, but the constant anxiety and weight of depressive thought completely drain me of energy so I might be starving, but I still don’t eat because I’m so exhausted.

My first depression meal is a 4 pack of KitKat.

The next one is a big juicy salmon fillet at my favourite restaurant (occasionally) as a treat for managing to do something productive.

L

Lone Wanderer

Jul 28, 2022
I mostly eat cereal everyday. Not good for you, but only meal that calms me. I tend to get either Mini Wheats or Captain Crunch. 🫤

Reactions: protocorpse
ryo the frog

ryo the frog

I'm in your house
Jun 27, 2022
spaghetti-os
pop that bitch in the microwave for two minutes and you’ve got lunch. Besides being easy to fix it reminds me of childhood when I wasn’t yearning for death :)

as for nutrition I just snack all day with anything that’s sweat so that includes fruit

brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
Meal kits. Takes thought out of planning meals/deciding what to eat, buying groceries, etc… and the cooking part in itself distracts the brain and is kinda therapeutic

Reactions: Chinchilla
C

ConstantPain

Sorry but cats are so much better than people
Jun 9, 2022
Cereal for me too. Dry out of the box and probably some of the worst ones like Lucky Charms, Strawberry Mini-Wheats, or my favorite, Cinnamon Toast Crunch's Dulce de leche. If the Dulce de leche gets discontinued, the day I run out could finally be the day I ctb.

Cheerios had a peach flavor that was seasonal and they haven't had it for years. Running out of it nearly put me over the edge.

Reactions: Chinchilla
X

x_riverrock11

Enlightened
Jan 24, 2021
Grilled cheese with a dill pickle on the side.

Big Noosa yogurt with granola.

These two staples are what I survived on for 6 months during a deep depression.

C

chronicallybroken

Jul 16, 2022
Hummus and pita, oven chips, beans on toast, cheesy pasta