• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I told her what i'm going to do this summer.
She said she couldn't handle it - I accepted that.
She's leaving me.
If I survive we'll get back together.
But for now it's over.

I've never felt so alone.​

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Yeah, people can’t accept it. Or deal with it. Even when they do love us. I realized this today as well.

I tested the waters with my ex, implied that I was planning to do it soon. She freaked out, started telling not to do it, to seek help. I backed down, told her I was only disturbed, but I’m not going to do anything. First time I have lied to her... But I always knew that I’d have to die alone. Still makes me very sad, though....

I only wanted understanding. Just a hand on my shoulder would be great. Being told to seek help sucks.

H

HopelessKim

Nov 4, 2018
Sometimes I don’t quite understand it when people say to seek help- especially when after much consideration the person actually wants to die. I understand that if a person doesn’t really want to die but is distressed about the constant suicidal thoughts then counseling or something might help.. maybe that’s the mental state that most people assume a ‘suicidal person’ is in?

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
Sometimes I don’t quite understand it when people say to seek help- especially when after much consideration the person actually wants to die. I understand that if a person doesn’t really want to die but is distressed about the constant suicidal thoughts then counseling or something might help.. maybe that’s the mental state that most people assume a ‘suicidal person’ is in?
Possibly. She didn't specifically tell me to get help. She simply said that if I survive we can get back together.
But I don't plan on surviving...so maybe things are better this way..

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I told her what i'm going to do this summer.
She said she couldn't handle it - I accepted that.
She's leaving me.
If I survive we'll get back together.
But for now it's over.

I've never felt so alone.​
Summarizes my current situation.
There’s no hope of reconciliation though.