• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

CFLoser

CFLoser

Unwise
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
397
Im a virgin but ive had some boyfriends and girlfriends before.

However, i have come to the conclusion that I am a STRAIGHT man.

but, i have been thinking i want to have sex with a guy just for fun.

Do you guys think it is worth it? Obviously i am not attracted to men, but i think KNOWIng that fact allows me to have the ability to have sex wtih other men for fun.
 
LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega male
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Messages
5
CFLoser said:
t ive had some boyfriend

CFLoser said:
STRAIGHT man

CFLoser said:
sex with a guy just for fun
Thats not straight so no, but if you want to have sex with men and still identify as "straight" i guess you can do that
 
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
250
Why haven't you taken into account that you might be bisexual or simply bicurious at this point?
 
  • Like
Reactions: demuic
hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

gay
Joined
Apr 13, 2021
Messages
4,009
CFLoser said:
Im a virgin but ive had some boyfriends and girlfriends before.

However, i have come to the conclusion that I am a STRAIGHT man.

Do you guys think it is worth it? Obviously i am not attracted to men, but i think KNOWIng that fact allows me to have the ability to have sex wtih other men for fun.

I hope you don't want the other guy to "dominate you at your most vulnerable & destroy you" (as you put it in one of your posts). That might be a little traumatic for a straight virgin...
 
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Messages
896
Sounds like you're bicurious since you have a desire to at least experiment with the same sex.

Honestly who cares about whether someone is gay,straight,bi ,wut ev. It doesn't change you as a person only what you're attracted to. So yeah, go for it. But you might want to let the person you're sleeping with know you're only experimenting atm.
 
SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Joined
Sep 9, 2020
Messages
107

Cum to the dark side >:3
 
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
2,437
lofticries said:
It doesn't change you as a person
It does. Your orientation is pretty fundamental part of your identity and it can have a lot of influence on how you experience life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Meditation guide
hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

gay
Joined
Apr 13, 2021
Messages
4,009
Alwaysbadtime said:
Do it if you can handle it. I have known people to experiement and then go insane...
What do you mean by "go insane"? Did they start doing this?



Or this?

 
  • Yay!
Reactions: ClairyFairy
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Joined
Jun 28, 2021
Messages
1,179
hotelbeneathground said:
What do you mean by "go insane"? Did they start doing this?



Or this?

I just know of one guy from my high school who had a gay encounter and then felt so bad he cut off his testicles and then put them in his pocket. He was high on acid. Of course this is not common...and it's not that I am saying all/many go insane...I'm just speaking about one person.
 
Last edited:
SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Joined
Sep 9, 2020
Messages
107
Alwaysbadtime said:
I just know of one guy from my high school who had a gay encounter and then felt so bad he cut off his testicles and then put them in his pocket. He was high on acid. Of course this is not common...and it's not that I am saying all/many go insane...I'm just speaking about one person.
:ohhhh:

I would blame that on acid and society's homophobia, not on gay sex.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UbiquitousShame
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
2,437
SuicidalAgain said:
:ohhhh:

I would blame that on acid and society's homophobia, not on gay sex.
Blaming "society" for anything is a pretty useless gymnastic.
 
hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

gay
Joined
Apr 13, 2021
Messages
4,009
Alwaysbadtime said:
I just know of one guy from my high school who had a gay encounter and then felt so bad he cut off his testicles and then put them in his pocket. He was high on acid.
If he really castrated himself, that kid was definitely already traumatized/mentally ill before he had the gay encounter...

However, I agree that OP shouldn't experiment with gay sex if he believes he's straight. I've read 5 or 6 of his threads, & I'm pretty sure he was sexually abused by a man as a child. Among other things, he appears to be sexually disoriented & he could be retraumatized -

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/understanding-the-erotic-code/201708/sexual-disorientation-male-sexual-abuse-survivors
 
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Joined
Mar 11, 2020
Messages
307
Makko said:
Blaming "society" for anything is a pretty useless gymnastic.
Wat? Why?
 
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
2,437
deflationary said:
Wat? Why?
Society is not a real thing and can't be held responsible for specific situations. It's a vague nebulous term people like to use when they can't properly explain who, what, where and when they're unhappy about. Behind every wrong there are identifiable people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Meditation guide
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Joined
Mar 11, 2020
Messages
307
Makko said:
Society is not a real thing and can't be held responsible for specific situations. It's a vague nebulous term people like to use when they can't properly explain who, what, where and when they're unhappy about. Behind every wrong there are identifiable people.
Seems way too reductive for my tastes. Society is obviously a real thing, just not a physical one you can touch. It's like saying racism isn't a real thing or something. There are societal norms and values that you learn that you can't pinpoint on any specific person teaching you (and that it would in fact be daft to blame on specific people), you just absorb them through time and experience from your surrounding people and environments (i.e. your society). I don't really see the point of erasing the concept of society. Doesn't make anything easier to explain or understand.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
2,437
deflationary said:
Doesn't make anything easier to explain or understand.
It makes it easier to give an intelligent response to problems. If you conclude that something is society's fault, it means that you can do nothing. You can't deal with society. You can't fix society, you can't beat society, you can't run away from society. If you find yourself facing society, you're screwed. You have to narrow down the problem to a context where you can make a difference.

Edit: the intelligent response part is something I arrived at through the years. Pretty much done being an armchair explainer and understander.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Arcanist
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Messages
437
I think it's extremely likely that the man who castrated himself was indoctrinated by his parents and local religious community to believe that "Gay is a sin!" He was likely taught to hate and despise himself. I've heard many religious people say over the years, it's better to be dead than gay . Suicide or castration are both in harmony with that religious teaching. They've somewhat lightened their tone a little since they lost the battle for gay marriage.(In USA) This kind of religion is a form of mental illness.
 
Last edited:
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Joined
Mar 11, 2020
Messages
307
Makko said:
It makes it easier to give an intelligent response to problems. If you conclude that something is society's fault, it means that you can do nothing. You can't deal with society. You can't fix society, you can't beat society, you can't run away from society. If you find yourself facing society, you're screwed. You have to narrow down the problem to a context where you can make a difference.

Edit: the intelligent response part is something I arrived at through the years. Pretty much done being an armchair explainer and understander.
Hmm, okay, that's fair in a pragmatic sense. There really are real large scale problems you can't fix though. You can still run away from some of them even if you think in terms of societies, since there's still pockets within societies where things are different. This forum being one example of that. By the values of society at large this place is evil but obviously people here don't agree.
 
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Messages
818
hotelbeneathground said:
If he really castrated himself, that kid was definitely already traumatized/mentally ill before he had the gay encounter...

However, I agree that OP shouldn't experiment with gay sex if he believes he's straight. I've read 5 or 6 of his threads, & I'm pretty sure he was sexually abused by a man as a child. Among other things, he appears to be sexually disoriented & he could be retraumatized -

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/understanding-the-erotic-code/201708/sexual-disorientation-male-sexual-abuse-survivors
Man I'm so sorry for what I said
 

Similar threads