• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I wish I could sleep for the time required to fix my life and wake up once everything has been sorted.I never knew how little sleep you need to function until the last 2 years of my life.

J

JustAboutDone

-
Jan 1, 2019
I get so irked when the mental health team ask me what my "bedtime routine" is. Because having a cup of bovril or weak milky hot chocolate is really going to sweep away a lifetime of nightmares and send me off to the blissful land of nod. Where I'll dream of moonbeams. Instead of being beaten and terrified.

Yes. Hmmm.

J

JustAboutDone

-
Jan 1, 2019
I'd much rather read amusing anecdotes on here about Phil N's experiments with piglets and toilet duck than attempt to sleep. But I shall not be explaining that to the psych doc.

(Am sad the thread was shut by Phil's orders, I felt it still had mileage)

I hope @Xerxes @Johnnythefox @Chinaski have not been spirited away in the night to a secret laboratory to be experimented on :-/

Last edited:
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I'd much rather read amusing anecdotes on here about Phil N's experiments with piglets and toilet duck than attempt to sleep. But I shall not be explaining that to the psych doc.

(Am sad the thread was shut by Phil's orders, I felt it still had mileage)
Agreed, lately my dreams are no longer an escape they have become just like my reality. Even dreamt I was preparing to kill myself