P

PainAndSadness

Sep 21, 2022
I was wondering if you were to use the two methods together, would it improve the likelihood of ctb or would they somehow interfere with one another?
For example, if you prepared a sealed car with charcoal/CO with a PPM of over 1000 and took SN inside the car as well, would they somehow clash and not work properly because SN converts the hemoglobin in your body whereas CO removes oxygen from your blood so they work differently to CTB.

Would appreciate any responses

M

makethepainstop

Wizard
Sep 16, 2022
I was wondering if you were to use the two methods together, would it improve the likelihood of ctb or would they somehow interfere with one another?
For example, if you prepared a sealed car with charcoal/CO with a PPM of over 1000 and took SN inside the car as well, would they somehow clash and not work properly because SN converts the hemoglobin in your body whereas CO removes oxygen from your blood so they work differently to CTB.

Excellent planning should one bus ticket not be sufficient the other should.
As someone who loves planning things, I would have to say this should be pretty damn effective.

S

Someone123

Visionary
Oct 19, 2021
O(ne big issue when people do two methods is that they take a shortcut on one method thinking the other method will take care of it then- this is so common. Usually it is best to make a 100% commitment to one method. There should be no shurtcuts at all with any method. If you really do both methods with no shortcuts this is a rare case where combining two methods could increase your chances possibly. There is so much detial in dong any method right that it seems tough to do two though. Kewep in minmd that only 1 in 23 attempts works in the u.s. My big concern with either of these methods ni a car is that so0mjeone may see you and rescue you partway through. I wish you good luck,lk though. In this was in a car in a house that you live in alone this could help, as long as no one sees you bringing in the charcoal and get ssuspicious. You may want to share details about your planning to see if there are ways it could be improved upon-- failed attempts cause a lot of stress and problems in a person's life typically. For sn it cn take 40 minutes to 4 hours, which is why this is best done indoors. Where can you park a car that no one will see you in for four hours? For me I would do one or the other, but it's up to you.

Last edited:
W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020

No, but it would definitely be overkill.

madebrief

madebrief

Student
Jul 4, 2022

You have asked the same question several times and you have received responses from people. Why are you asking the same question again and again?
The responses are the same. Woknows said it is an overkill, like with wljourney and myself. Please reduce combo CTB methods q’s.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022

I heard car exhaust stink? Maybe more likely to puke sn?

I read a suicide story... Fiction? Someone took pills, then hanged themselves on a tree above a cliff wirh water under.

The rope broke, they fell in water, swallowed it, puked out the pills... Lived.

maybe the morale of the story was that it's hard to die... Or to not mix methods? I wish I could hang with fentanil

S

Someone123

Visionary
Oct 19, 2021
You have asked the same question several times and you have received responses from people. Why are you asking the same question again and again?
The responses are the same. Woknows said it is an overkill, like with wljourney and myself. Please reduce combo CTB methods q’s.
I looked through all of OP's posts and they never asked this question before. There is no rule against asking combo method questions, it's not clear why you think you should be able to others not to post about this- if you don't like the thread then don't respond to it, but it isw very strange and rude to tell someone they can't ask a question like this. You should be more considerate of people here than this.

A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
This combination would work really well, and unlike what others say as long as you make sure you're doing one method strictly correctly, you can view the other as really intense potentiation (I would choose sn as the primary one, because it's easier to do correctly).

Both SN and CO stop your hemoglobin from carrying oxygen. So let's say you take SN and it only blocks 40% (which is a lot but not enough to die). Normally it'd be a failed attempt, but if you also were in an area with enough CO to significantly impact your blood oxygen level, it might push it over the point of being fatal. So even if both methods are sub lethal alone it *might* work. And you would definitely pass out faster than with either one alone.