• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

anaboleyn

anaboleyn

Sail on silver girl, Sail on by.
Joined
Jul 27, 2021
Messages
195
oono said:
I also hesitate when to take the xanax, I think that 10min before taking sn it seems good to me
How much you want to take?
 
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Joined
Dec 17, 2019
Messages
538
If you have enough to spare you really should try to see how benzos affect you particularly before the time comes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: coffee
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Joined
Jul 15, 2020
Messages
2,947
Freelyffe88 said:
I've done a decent amount of research on SN and I know what much of the research says, but when it actually comes down to buying it and/or taking it, I understand why people may ask about every little detail even if it appears to be insignificant. Sure I've read stuff that says over 95% and others that say above 97%, but I can understand why people want to know what others think about a given brand or a different version of the same brand that says 97% vs 98%. Perhaps other people have tested a given brand or know of a source that has and/or know of testimonials where one brand has potentially been shown not to be as effective. People don't want to take any chances and are looking for any extra bit of info they can get.


I'm pretty sure everything has already been discussed a 1000 times before and is available by using the search function.

also most of the questions you can just put in google and find an answer within 10 seconds, so thats just lazy.like in the post you quoted of mine, someone asked about storage and i found the answer in about 3 secs on google, goes to show how much 'research' people actually do. if like you say they don't want to take any chances, well make the effort to research the facts then, its not very hard. I mean its not like SN hasn't been around for a good while now and everything has been discussed.

If people stick to the information provided they can't go wrong. just ask the pro lifers about that, they know how legit the stuff is and it works!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: weepingfree
anaboleyn

anaboleyn

Sail on silver girl, Sail on by.
Joined
Jul 27, 2021
Messages
195
oono said:
between 0.5 and 1g to be really really relaxed
Lucky you. It’s harder in my case, nothing kills my anxiety
 
  • Like
Reactions: xBrialesana
T

Tsunami_Warning

New Member
Joined
May 3, 2021
Messages
3
sadpinky said:
View attachment 71364Does anyone know if this is what I’m looking for?

I certainly hope so, it's what's in my kitchen cabinet. You might not want to leave up the big picture with their ordering website, phone number and company address on it though, pro-lifers might start realizing we can get SN through Sporting Goods stores.

checkouttime said:
I'm pretty sure everything has already been discussed a 1000 times before and is available by using the search function.

also most of the questions you can just put in google and find an answer within 10 seconds, so thats just lazy.like in the post you quoted of mine, someone asked about storage and i found the answer in about 3 secs on google, goes to show how much 'research' people actually do. if like you say they don't want to take any chances, well make the effort to research the facts then, its not very hard. I mean its not like SN hasn't been around for a good while now and everything has been discussed.

If people stick to the information provided they can't go wrong. just ask the pro lifers about that, they know how legit the stuff is and it works!!!
Do you need a certain amount of posts before you can use the search feature?
 
I

IWDS

Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Messages
21
guys I have read stans guide. Unfortunately I do not have anti-emetics. Having fasted for two days, will the following plan work?
 

Attachments

  • SNprocedure.png
    SNprocedure.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 35
D

douteiful

Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2021
Messages
5
I'm going with this plan, mixing what Stan's guide and PPH says:

-minus 60 minutes:
* Paracetamol 1000mg
* Clonazepam 1mg/2mg

-minus 45 minutes:
* Metoclopramide 3x10mg (=30mg)
* Haloperidol 2mg (as alternative to Ondansetron)
* Esomeprazol 80mg (aka Nexium)
* Propranolol 800mg

-minus 30 minutes:
* Antiacid x2

-minus 0 minutes:
* SN 25g in 50ml of water (my weight: 60kg)

Is it overkill? Are the timings correct?
Anything I should remove or add?
I have no access to Tagamet.

Thank you friends.
 
Last edited:
coffee

coffee

Peace!
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Messages
81
douteiful said:
I'm going with this plan, mixing what Stan's guide and PPH says:

-minus 60 minutes:
* Paracetamol 1000mg
* Clonazepam 1mg/2mg

-minus 45 minutes:
* Metoclopramide 3x10mg (=30mg)
* Haloperidol 2mg (as alternative to Ondansetron)
* Esomeprazol 80mg (aka Nexium)
* Propranolol 800mg

-minus 30 minutes:
* Antiacid x2

-minus 0 minutes:
* SN 25g in 50ml of water (my weight: 60kg)

Is it overkill? Are the timings correct?
Anything I should remove or add?
I have no access to Tagamet.

Thank you friends.
My plan is very similar. I just think that you don't need another antacid ( minus 30 minutes) considering you would be taking esomeprazol (80 mg) 45 minutes before the SN drink. Everything else looks great to me.
 
I

IWDS

Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Messages
21
guys, the plan is as follows:

*2 days of refraining from eating.

- minus 60 minutes
*600 mg of ibuprofen

- minus 40 minutes
*80 mg of Nexium and 800mg of Propranolol
*800mg of Tagamet

-minus 0 minutes:
* SN 35g in 100ml of water (my weight: 100kg)

Will this work?
 
aminend

aminend

Wizard
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
697
IWDS said:
guys, the plan is as follows:

*2 days of refraining from eating.

- minus 60 minutes
*600 mg of ibuprofen

- minus 40 minutes
*80 mg of Nexium and 800mg of Propranolol
*800mg of Tagamet

-minus 0 minutes:
* SN 35g in 100ml of water (my weight: 100kg)

Will this work?
Yes.
Also ur idea to use propranol 40 minutes befor SN is great
 
  • Like
Reactions: xBrialesana
Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Student
Joined
Jun 28, 2021
Messages
100
checkouttime said:
I'm pretty sure everything has already been discussed a 1000 times before and is available by using the search function.

also most of the questions you can just put in google and find an answer within 10 seconds, so thats just lazy.like in the post you quoted of mine, someone asked about storage and i found the answer in about 3 secs on google, goes to show how much 'research' people actually do. if like you say they don't want to take any chances, well make the effort to research the facts then, its not very hard. I mean its not like SN hasn't been around for a good while now and everything has been discussed.

If people stick to the information provided they can't go wrong. just ask the pro lifers about that, they know how legit the stuff is and it works!!!
I wasn't speaking about the easy to research bits of info that one can easily look up. The person ordered the GRM417 or the GRM3939 and wanted to know since the one is 1% less pure if anyone knows of there being a difference. And the response was something along the lines of, it's up to you to know what the recommended percentage of SN to take is. I was just saying that I understand the question because I have the GRM3939 and I also was curious if there happened to be any buzz on the matter, which there is some. Some have said that the GRM417 is superior, but on the surface they seem to be the same.

Overall it may seem like a mundane thing to inquire about, but they've already regulated helium to the point at least in the US to where it's difficult to find 99% pure helium (even when it claims to be 99% pure) for exit bag usage. They've regulated the shit out of charcoal in most countries, thus you practically need a wheel barrel full to CTB and often times that doesn't work anymore (in certain Asian countries it's so potent you only need about a dozen briquettes in a pan to CTB). As a result I wouldn't put it past regulations to force manufacturers of something such as SN, to start putting some type of countering agent or whatever in it, to make it more difficult to use for suicide, therefore when I see a company make a new version of the same product, I want to know what the buzz is. Are there documented instances of people CTB using that particular brand or whatever?
 
Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Joined
Jul 15, 2020
Messages
2,947
Freelyffe88 said:
I wasn't speaking about the easy to research bits of info that one can easily look up. The person ordered the GRM417 or the GRM3939 and wanted to know since the one is 1% less pure if anyone knows of there being a difference. And the response was something along the lines of, it's up to you to know what the recommended percentage of SN to take is. I was just saying that I understand the question because I have the GRM3939 and I also was curious if there happened to be any buzz on the matter, which there is some. Some have said that the GRM417 is superior, but on the surface they seem to be the same.

Overall it may seem like a mundane thing to inquire about, but they've already regulated helium to the point at least in the US to where it's difficult to find 99% pure helium (even when it claims to be 99% pure) for exit bag usage. They've regulated the shit out of charcoal in most countries, thus you practically need a wheel barrel full to CTB and often times that doesn't work anymore (in certain Asian countries it's so potent you only need about a dozen briquettes in a pan to CTB). As a result I wouldn't put it past regulations to force manufacturers of something such as SN, to start putting some type of countering agent or whatever in it, to make it more difficult to use for suicide, therefore when I see a company make a new version of the same product, I want to know what the buzz is. Are there documented instances of people CTB using that particular brand or whatever?

the person asking a question about what the difference in purity between GRM417 and GRM3959 gives the answer in the question they ask. they notice the difference is 1% purity, so thats the answer to the question. when they point the difference out they answer the question when doing so, if they didn't notice the difference then there wouldn't be one, but as they point out in the question there is 1% less purity, that therefore answers the question. i notice you said they seem to be the same, how can that be??? you just pointed out there is a 1% difference. therefore they are not the same are they??????? they are similar, but they aren't the same. i know you said its a mundane thing to ask, i hope i've put it in simple enough terms for the people who struggle.

If you would like to know the real answer in the difference it isn't actually 1%. GRM 3959 is actually 97-102% and GRM417 is actually 98%, i found that out by just googling the 2 different chemicals. i did post the technical data sheets for the 2 chemicals somewhere. Also a very simple way would be to just ask the manufacturer, if people can be bothered to ask the question on here ,why not just send a email to the people who make it, its not illegal.

the charcoal you talk about is called sumi binchotan, you can buy it on amazon or if you do a UK search a shit load of sites come up with it for sale. I think somebody mentioned this stuff before in another thread.

Not sure about people using the two different SN types. i mean if you look on amazon the dumb fucking idiot pro lifers have written comments about how dangerous it is on both types.....i'd say thats a pretty good indication of the stuff works lol
 
F

forestedredemption

New Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2021
Messages
1
Tested mine using the blood method, turned darkish brown basically instantly, feels strange being this happy about something ultimately fucked up. The only aspect I don't like is all this preparation that's kind of needed, ideally I need to get myself in the most depressive mood possible then chug it.
 
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Joined
Dec 17, 2019
Messages
538
Howdy so I’ve ordered four different types of SN, (yes I’m paranoid but I would also like to have sources and test them so I can contribute to members here). It’s SUPER hot in LA right now.. it was wrapped in a normal box in a little bubblewrap but the plastic bottle was so hot it’s still hot like 6 hours later? and hot plastic smell? I grabbed it straight from the mailman. I’m just being paranoid in caring right?

I have my LW I trust but that I actually worry has heat damage because it was in the sun for over a year in a car

idk I’ll probably delete this but like damn the bottle is still hot (this came out to 146 dollars btw, there’s now hazmat fees in the US with each purchase everywhere I’ve seen fyi!)

edit yes I know I’m being paranoid but the smell is actually quite strong. I’m sure it’s fine tho. 3 more coming within the week
 
  • Like
Reactions: Owl of Minerva
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Joined
Jul 15, 2020
Messages
2,947
xBrialesana said:
Howdy so I’ve ordered four different types of SN, (yes I’m paranoid but I would also like to have sources and test them so I can contribute to members here). It’s SUPER hot in LA right now.. it was wrapped in a normal box in a little bubblewrap but the plastic bottle was so hot it’s still hot like 6 hours later? and hot plastic smell? I grabbed it straight from the mailman. I’m just being paranoid in caring right?

I have my LW I trust but that I actually worry has heat damage because it was in the sun for over a year in a car

idk I’ll probably delete this but like damn the bottle is still hot (this came out to 146 dollars btw, there’s now hazmat fees in the US with each purchase everywhere I’ve seen fyi!)

edit yes I know I’m being paranoid but the smell is actually quite strong. I’m sure it’s fine tho. 3 more coming within the week

I imagine all the SN in LA must have gone off then? and its not possible for any legit chemical companies to purchase SN because it can't be posted out or sent for delivery? i noticed on google it said it has been 28 degrees today, i wouldn't say thats extreme temperature?

EDIt found this for you

Decomposition Temperature:320 deg C I doubt it will get that hot as this !

The decomposition temperature of a substance is the temperature at which the substance chemically decomposes. The reaction is usually endothermic as heat is required to break chemical bonds in the compound undergoing decomposition

i googled this for you on how to store it, i think there have been many threads but it only took me two seconds to find the info on google instead

Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances

I noticed you said you have 3 lots coming within the next week, where did you buy them from? a legit chemical company?

Can you not just go in a shop and purchase it in america? i thought it was easy to purchase there?
 
Last edited:
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Joined
Dec 17, 2019
Messages
538
checkouttime said:
I imagine all the SN in LA must have gone off then? and its not possible for any legit chemical companies to purchase SN because it can't be posted out or sent for delivery? i noticed on google it said it has been 28 degrees today, i wouldn't say thats extreme temperature?

On your stuff you had in the car for a year, thats not advised. so you can't blame it degrading if you haven't stored it correctly?

i googled this for you on how to store it, i think there have been many threads but it only took me two seconds to find the info on google instead

Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances

I noticed you said you have 3 lots coming within the next week, where did you buy them from? a legit chemical company?

Can you not just go in a shop and purchase it in america? i thought it was easy to purchase there?
Yes I googled and have been here for several years (2nd account rip first one), well educated and ready. And yes I do aware I’m paranoid and all the chemicals in the Southern California region could not have gone bad. I know how to store, I didn’t go into detail on the LW in the car because I have brought it up before here.

These are all legit chemical companies, yes. My main concern was just the overwhelming heat & smell that is still coming from the bottle as I type, which I did not experience on my two previous purchases in years past. Even the LW that was in 110+ degree heat for months in a black hot car never produced a smell when I pick up the envelope containing the bottle. Anyyyways all will be tested. The smell is just trippin me out. Chemical plasticy. Ugh nevermind now I sound insane

Edit just to add I mean I trust the LW but not after the conditions it was in. Thanks for your googling but I was just wondering if anyone’s had such a smell. I think it’s just the container and I’m sounding nuts
 
Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Joined
Jul 15, 2020
Messages
2,947
xBrialesana said:
Yes I googled and have been here for several years (2nd account rip first one), well educated and ready. And yes I do aware I’m paranoid and all the chemicals in the Southern California region could not have gone bad. I know how to store, I didn’t go into detail on the LW in the car because I have brought it up before here.

These are all legit chemical companies, yes. My main concern was just the overwhelming heat & smell that is still coming from the bottle as I type, which I did not experience on my two previous purchases in years past. Even the LW that was in 110+ degree heat for months in a black hot car never produced a smell when I pick up the envelope containing the bottle. Anyyyways all will be tested. The smell is just trippin me out. Chemical plasticy. Ugh nevermind now I sound insane

Edit just to add I mean I trust the LW but not after the conditions it was in. Thanks for your googling but I was just wondering if anyone’s had such a smell. I think it’s just the container and I’m sounding nuts

well i would imagine that legitimate chemical companies don't send out products to customers if they think there is a risk of something happening to the substance. they would be liable to be sued if anything happens and we all know they love a good lawsuit in the US lol. I'm pretty sure legit chemical companies know how to send and transport chemicals that they sell, it would make alot of sense as some stuff can be dangerous.

I mean can you imagine a company sending it out to a meat curing facility and that person using it and all the meat going off. they'd be sued for shit loads!!

but i mean if your that worried just throw it away. you mentioned you have more and have more on the way so its obviously easy to get!!!!

it can actually be flammable when in contact with other combustable materials, i noticed yours came in a box (flammable) so you could probably sue the company who sent it if you think its hot and might explode, i wonder how many other people they have sent similar items too, god they could be liable for millions if others have the same issues, you would think they would know better being legit
 
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana
H

hdahsa

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Messages
15
From whatever I have read (and I have read a lot regarding this method including news and research articles about successful and failed attempts), this is what I gather:

What works:
1. Having a reliably pure SN source (>95%)
2. Using the recommended quantity in water. It is almost 3X the fatal dosage as per research literature but I guess it is needed to compensate the other factors like getting sick.
3. Keeping the SN down and try to not vomit for at least some time.
3. Not getting discovered and not calling for help.

A recent news item I read said a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) died in a resort after the father prepared doses and administered SN to all 4 of them. Now they certainly did not follow any regimen. Simply checked in for the night and ctb'd.

What causes failure:
1. Upping the dosage
2. Lots of water - immediate vomiting
3. Extra fasting - fasting will produce stomach acids which will neutralise the nitrite to nitrate and also cause violent vomiting.
4. Getting found or calling for help. You need at least 6 hours of time to succeed or fail without intervention.

Anti-emetics, antacids etc although recommended, are all aids and not the means or necessities for this to succeed.
 
S

Smily

Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Messages
48
hdahsa said:
From whatever I have read (and I have read a lot regarding this method including news and research articles about successful and failed attempts), this is what I gather:

What works:
1. Having a reliably pure SN source (>95%)
2. Using the recommended quantity in water. It is almost 3X the fatal dosage as per research literature but I guess it is needed to compensate the other factors like getting sick.
3. Keeping the SN down and try to not vomit for at least some time.
3. Not getting discovered and not calling for help.

A recent news item I read said a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) died in a resort after the father prepared doses and administered SN to all 4 of them. Now they certainly did not follow any regimen. Simply checked in for the night and ctb'd.

What causes failure:
1. Upping the dosage
2. Lots of water - immediate vomiting
3. Extra fasting - fasting will produce stomach acids which will neutralise the nitrite to nitrate and also cause violent vomiting.
4. Getting found or calling for help. You need at least 6 hours of time to succeed or fail without intervention.

Anti-emetics, antacids etc although recommended, are all aids and not the means or necessities for this to succeed.
What do you mean by upping the dosage? Adding more SN will not kill you?
 
H

hdahsa

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Messages
15
Sorry I was not clear about it - I meant that upping the dosage will most likely cause you to vomit. The recommended dose is already 3 times of what is mentioned in scientific literature.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Smily
Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
70
Azure said:
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2.
I remember this from another post a while back.
The way you know it's the correct one is Sodium NitRITE (RIGHT ONE)
 
  • Like
Reactions: SosoruzeDosukoi
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Joined
Dec 17, 2019
Messages
538
hdahsa said:
From whatever I have read (and I have read a lot regarding this method including news and research articles about successful and failed attempts), this is what I gather:

What works:
1. Having a reliably pure SN source (>95%)
2. Using the recommended quantity in water. It is almost 3X the fatal dosage as per research literature but I guess it is needed to compensate the other factors like getting sick.
3. Keeping the SN down and try to not vomit for at least some time.
3. Not getting discovered and not calling for help.

A recent news item I read said a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) died in a resort after the father prepared doses and administered SN to all 4 of them. Now they certainly did not follow any regimen. Simply checked in for the night and ctb'd.

What causes failure:
1. Upping the dosage
2. Lots of water - immediate vomiting
3. Extra fasting - fasting will produce stomach acids which will neutralise the nitrite to nitrate and also cause violent vomiting.
4. Getting found or calling for help. You need at least 6 hours of time to succeed or fail without intervention.

Anti-emetics, antacids etc although recommended, are all aids and not the means or necessities for this to succeed.

Good note on the extra fasting. I was prepared to go for a while extra since I don’t have much appetite anyways. Thank you. I’ll just follow
Greenberg said:
CAS #7647-01-0 is definitely hydrochloric acid. Whoever sold you that has a very sick mind.
This is interesting because I’ve been following you guys talk about this... I just received my third source last night and it’s from the same seller, but directly from them.. big ass bucket. But yeah, same CAS as y’all are talking about.. I’m not concerned but it’s very odd. Idk if I can post a pic of the product. I have no doubt 100% it’s SN (obviously testing everything first) but yes this is strange? I remember reading everything but kinda fuzzy did they ever get back to you? @Freelyffe88
 
Last edited:
oono

oono

Student
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
116
A few months ago I read a thread or the person had failed with SN and had permanent damage to the stomach, so I wonder how people can say that there is none Permanent damage in case of failure? It's poison that blocks oxygene in blood with organs ... In case of failure our body must be simply destroyed ... I would really like to be wrong, but I think it should not be lie
 
4rch4ng3l

4rch4ng3l

It can't rain all the time
Joined
Aug 2, 2021
Messages
5
Hi everyone i am new, just registred besides the difficulties since i am from Italy. First of all i am glad i've found you, i am suffering a lot and i lost hope few days ago because i didn't find a concrete way to kill me. Trust me i tried, wrists, hanging, pills (suffered a lot) but i suffered my entire life and i want to stop this now. I read the article about shopping SN, i can't find it easily online (Amazon, eBay) i tried other websites too but i've found on Amazon.in just naNo3. I ask for help starting from this, please, then regarding Metoclopramide and Tagamet are they easy to reach? One last question and hope for your kind answer, i read about two guys in Italy that were helped by chat preparing their deaths, how? I would really need assistance and someone to talk to about this, they wrote in italian.
 
C

callan

New Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2021
Messages
4
I just wonder, I mean I know I have asked this question before but suicide wiki tells that anitipsychotics such is quetiapine, olanzapine etc. can be used as antimietics. No one answered.
I have no source to obtain the most valueable antimietics here and I just wonder how would it work with quetiapine for example.
I am concerned cause I really don’t want to fail. Does anyone have any knowledge about it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: imjustdone
imjustdone

imjustdone

Dreamer.
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Messages
66
Well I hit paydirt today. One of the things that was preventing me from going through with this method was the antiemetics. I just couldn't be bothered with bullshitting my doctor. Then I learned (on suicide wiki) that some psych meds (like paliderodone and Seroquel) have an antiemetic effect. I'm on both of those meds. So I can skip that step and move along to the next. I have ordered the SN on Amazon and will attempt some time next week. Wish me luck...
callan said:
I just wonder, I mean I know I have asked this question before but suicide wiki tells that anitipsychotics such is quetiapine, olanzapine etc. can be used as antimietics. No one answered.
I have no source to obtain the most valueable antimietics here and I just wonder how would it work with quetiapine for example.
I am concerned cause I really don’t want to fail. Does anyone have any knowledge about it?
I am on paliderodone and Seroquel. I will be attempting next week.
 
imjustdone

imjustdone

Dreamer.
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Messages
66
Question: since I am planning to do this in my car in a remote area (I live in a boarding house and have a roommate who is always home) I am concerned about what will happen if I'm "rescued" and brought to the hospital. If I deny ingesting SN can they still detect in in labs and send me to a psych ward?
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E Overdose megathread? Suicide Discussion 17
-Persephone- Chronic Illnesses Megathread Suicide Discussion 16
A Does the CO Megathread need a some cleanup ? Suicide Discussion 4

Similar threads