• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

D

douteiful

In the PPD I find it suggesting the usage of 800mg of Propanolol, but in my nearest drugstore they sell it as 40mg pills. Does it mean I should take 20 of these? Wouldn't that increase the chances of vomiting? And the store that sells Sodium Nitrite has 2 variations, TEC and FG; I'm assuming FG is the one I should be buying right?

EDIT: I'll add the translation of the description of the SN they're selling, I wonder if it's legit? It appears to be a chemical company in the capital city of my country.

Sodium Nitrite FG is a sodium salt of the nitrite family. formed by a sodium ion Na + and a nitrite ion NO2–.
White powder appearance
Density 2168 kg / m³; 2,168 g / cm³
Molar mass 68.9953 g / mol
Orthorhombic crystal structure2
Chemical properties
Solubility in water 82 g / 100 ml (20 ° C)
Nitrite family

Last edited:
J

juraviel

PL
i've got a question, probably already asked, but swifting through this entire thread would take energy i dont have at the moment, so sorry about that.

i didn't find precise lethality number for this method. i know that unless you puke it out or get discovered by somebody the chances are slim, but there are a few reports of people who survived regardless, woke up with a massive headache but still alive.

my question is, were I to survive the attempt, whats the chance of being brain damaged. internal organs i dont care, ill just try again immediately. then again if it still fails me. problem is if the drug was to damage me the point that i couldnt move my limbs, what are the chances of that happening? and also..

grail said:
@checkouttime The wiki recommends 15g for an underweight person. I didn't want to vomit from overdoing it.

The PPH also says that an antiemetic is "essential," but I've heard conflicting claims recently. It's a bit confusing.
i know this is a little old but wanted to reply anyway

in the wiki one of the suggestions is to try taking half of the intended dose to see how it affects you first. that just sounds really dumb as it'll likely kill you anyway and it won't be at the time of your choosing. so i wouldnt trust what it says in the wiki, it seems not that much thought went into creating (or vetting) it. it also says in the wiki the SA method is painless whereas members here think otherwise

Last edited:
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

Student
What kind of a working dose for SN are we looking at? Will it vary much with an increased body mass?

S

Smily

hey guys, I read that your weight matters for the dosage. I am around 190lbs. What mine should be? Or specified 25 would be sufficient enough?

S

Silasruin

I took a pretty heavy dose in water last year, and while I did not follow everything to a T I did have domperidone for an anti emetic and I can tell you didn't do fuck all.

Maybe meto is far more effective but even with domperidone and such you probably vomit and violently. When that shit hits your stomach your body knows what's up. It's just evacuation evacuation evacuation. I see people talking about all you do is redose which sounds fine in theory. But when your body is rejecting a substance to that degree it'll come straight back up.

I don't know how much tasting it was a factor to me. I'm not someone who can drink hard liquor straight as it is, but this stuff was strong and "burned" for lack of a better word. If you have meto and you can drink liquor straight maybe it'll go easier for you.

I've known very few people who could actually keep it down, but they all used meto and smaller quantities than I did.

Things were actually going not to bad for me since then but I find myself back in the same place.

Even more dosage revisions even since last year.. should be enough to tell anyone people shooting in the dark with this even if they sound like "experts".

Last edited:
J

juraviel

PL
Silasruin said:
I took a pretty heavy dose in water last year, and while I did not follow everything to a T I did have domperidone for an anti emetic and I can tell you didn't do fuck all.

Maybe meto is far more effective but even with domperidone and such you probably vomit and violently. When that shit hits your stomach your body knows what's up. It's just evacuation evacuation evacuation. I see people talking about all you do is redose which sounds fine in theory. But when your body is rejecting a substance to that degree it'll come straight back up.

I don't know how much tasting it was a factor to me. I'm not someone who can drink hard liquor straight as it is, but this stuff was strong and "burned" for lack of a better word. If you have meto and you can drink liquor straight maybe it'll go easier for you.

I've known very few people who could actually keep it down, but they all used meto and smaller quantities than I did.
you're not the only one this has happened to. ive found other accounts like yours before on this site. meto may be more effective, but not that much more effective

did you write up a more in-depth account somewhere already?

S

Silasruin

I
juraviel said:
you're not the only one this has happened to. ive found other accounts like yours before on this site. meto may be more effective, but not that much more effective

did you write up a more in-depth account somewhere already?
The thread should be in my post history/profile. The dosage, timing, fasting may have been off/too much but the only reason I'm around is I couldn't even keep it down long enough. Even redosing the gag and rejection was automatic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Phia2021
S

Smily

Silasruin said:
I

The thread should be in my post history/profile. The dosage, timing, fasting may have been off/too much but the only reason I'm around is I couldn't even keep it down long enough. Even redosing the gag and rejection was automatic.
So you puked it out right after you drank it? Did you swallow it tho? Did I understand that correctly?

S

Silasruin

Smily said:
So you puked it out right after you drank it? Did you swallow it tho? Did I understand that correctly?
Yes swallowed. If you notice even with meto almost everyone vomits to varying degrees, but in my case with domperidone it didn't take long at all for the body to reject. I see people talking about this being "mildy salty" which is so far from what I recall. Maybe if you're fine drinking hard liquor. But otherwise it's really rough. And your body is very good at realising when you ingest poison though I'm guessing meto helps significantly with that.

Reactions: Greenberg
T

tgfm

I'm sure others must have run into this, so I'm hoping for some guidance. Going through the posts I know it can be purchased through one or two large online retailers. But looking at the comments and posts, I am worried about the quality and effectiveness. I need to be as close to 100% as I can that it will work and it will be the end of it. I know that it can be possibly purchased from chemical companies as well. I'm sure the quality would be more certain, but will they sell to me, and is there a risk that my purchase triggers some kind of alert, and what would I do if the company contacts me with questions? What have others done? If they went through the online retailers, what about the quality? And if they went to the chemical companies - are there certain "safe" ones that can be purchased from without questions or problems? I appreciate any help at all. I just don't want any trouble and I don't want to wake up. Things are hard enough - I just need it to be over.

freedom

freedom

Being a goddess doesn't feel so bad, either.
Is anyone familiar with "HiMedia GRM3959-500G Sodium Nitrite, Aces, 500 g" on Amazon?

Attachments

• 41CoLU-H6AL.jpg
    41CoLU-H6AL.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 21
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
freedom said:
Is anyone familiar with "HiMedia GRM3959-500G Sodium Nitrite, Aces, 500 g" on Amazon?
Just buy it and test it.
The place your buying from, if it fails the test just send it back/report it for not being correct

Reactions: ChuChunDra
oono

oono

Student
I hesitate between 3 methods, n, f and sn. After several searches I think sn is the best, no lasting side effects if it fails and no risk of going to jail because the product is equal. The output looks peaceful if the product is pure, although some discomfort may be present in the event of vomiting until falling asleep

Reactions: aminend
A

Arvinneedstodie

Student
Does anyone know if the ACS grade SN is actually pure enough? Specifically the HM brand (3959) from the rainforest and the ACS grade from LA brand.

These two seem to be the only options readily available online right now. I would really appreciate it if anyone has any insight into any of them. Please help me out.

H

Hepi

I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow. What should I tell the doctor to get a prescription for propanolol?

I'm thinking of playing the social anxiety card. I have a social anxiety, but I've never confided in anyone about it, especially doctors. Likewise, I have never been to a psychologist or psychiatrist. Do I have a chance of getting a prescription in this situation?

Help me figure out what bullshit things I should say to convince the doctor for propanolol.

aanka

aanka

i cannot PM yet
hi all, how many hours of fasting do I need before taking the Stat dose?

A

auror.

This has probably been asked a million times before, but where can I get SN in the UK? All the places I’ve checked either don’t deliver to individuals or have labels that are in Chinese.

Do you think I’d be able to get some pure SN from a butcher’s? I’d love if I didn’t have to wait for delivery.

Reactions: Phia2021
B

Braindead Atheist

Student
how many mg per kg of sn does it take to kill a person?

freedom

freedom

Being a goddess doesn't feel so bad, either.
Can anyone PM me a source in the US? A few days ago I ordered from a specific seller, but their SN has been out of stock for days and my order won't be shipped until they restock.

T

thebigpigman

Here india its strict, but i written in a plane paper the generic names of dopomine blockers,
mukthi said:
Metaclopramide
Domperidone
Proclorperazine

and approched many medical shops in town, all they denied, yet atlast one shop keeper asked me back, that "who adviced for this medicine", i told my friend is doctor, and he suggested through phone, then they gave me without billing.
U just try like this s
mukthi said:
No, it was not free, i think becouse of non oct drug, for their safety they avoided the bill giving to me.
In India, how to get SN sodium nitrite. I am having troubles to get it.

rosie93

rosie93

Student
freedom said:
Can anyone PM me a source in the US? A few days ago I ordered from a specific seller, but their SN has been out of stock for days and my order won't be shipped until they restock.
I wonder how many people bought it to ctb...

E

Eol21

Hey all,
Any non-prescription antiemetics available in usa?
I believe sn can be found easily and legally...

How necessary is the antiemetic?

Would no antiemetic really cause someone to not be able to cbt?

rosie93

rosie93

Student
I don't think so. People take antiemetics and vomit anyway so... I guess people who used to vomit in the past are going to vomit taking SN no matter what. There's no stopping it. Good thing is you can vomit and still die.

Reactions: Eol21
T

thebigpigman

rosie93 said:
I don't think so. People take antiemetics and vomit anyway so... I guess people who used to vomit in the past are going to vomit taking SN no matter what. There's no stopping it. Good thing is you can vomit and still die.
Who told you even after taking antiemetic people vomit? Then what is the use of taking those cimetidine?

rosie93

rosie93

Student
thebigpigman said:
Who told you even after taking antiemetic people vomit? Then what is the use of taking those cimetidinesome of the goodbye sn mesagges
I've read some sn goodbye messages and interviews with people who have survived.

zeroornothing

zeroornothing

Arcanist
thebigpigman said:
Who told you even after taking antiemetic people vomit? Then what is the use of taking those cimetidine?
Yes people can still vomit even with antiemetics. Thats why it is recommended to have second or 3rd glass as backup in case vomitting keeps on happening to insure enough of SN is absorbed for it to do the job

Reactions: rosie93
aanka

aanka

i cannot PM yet
hi all, I'm thinking of doing my SN in about 6 hours. Is there anyone that's willing to spend some time talking to me for a little bit? not during my SN but now, so I can express how I feel? I could really use some company

aminend

aminend

Wizard
aanka said:
hi all, I'm thinking of doing my SN in about 6 hours. Is there anyone that's willing to spend some time talking to me for a little bit? not during my SN but now, so I can express how I feel? I could really use some company
I hope u peaceful journey.

Reactions: aanka
mindmadeup

mindmadeup

aanka said:
I hope everything goes as planned x

Reactions: aanka